introduction

Anniespov
Hi I'm Annie LeBlanc and I have a boyfriend named Hayden Summerall we have been together for 3years now and today I found out that I am pregnant with his child.

Haydenspov
Hi I'm Hayden Summerall and I have a girlfriend that I have been together for 3years but for the last month I have been cheating on her with her ex bestie Katie but it's because she was blackmailing me because she was my ex-girlfriend and I told her everything even that I was abused and raped by my parents and I never told Annie and I used be in a gang and they said I never could have a girlfriend and if I did they would kill her.

Katiepov
Hi I'm Katie Donnelly and I had a bestie her name was Annie but she took my ex-boyfreind from me and now I have him back by blackmailing him and tell his girlfriend that he used to be in a gang so right now I am forcing him to have sex with me and now he just gave up and gave it to me and he hits hard it felt so good untill LeBrat walks in.

Jaydenpov
Hi I'm Jayden Bartels and I have a bestie Named Annie and right now I was cooking for me and my Boyfriend Connor and I got a call from Annie so I answered it.

Hey guys I know this is not very interesting but I will post the first chapter later