Chapter One / [A/N]

Ok guys I' m so so sorry for making an A/N before ever writing the story but its my first here and I'm kinda nervous so be gentle? Anyways, this is a story about Jessica Caban and Bruno Mars, how they met and everything. NONE of the facts in the story are true, its all just my imagination since I'm a big hooligan and I love him and ship Bressica sooo much.

Enjoy♥

Jessica's POV

I was walking trough Manhattan on my way to work. I work for a model agency and today was a big photoshoot. But it was just 8 am so I had an hour to spent before the shoot. I was going to meet my best friend (well, one of) Anna at our favorite cafe. When I came, she just started yelling at me. "Where the hell have you been? I'm waiting here like a fool for like half an hour!"  God, she's really weird with stuff like this. "There was a traffic jam ok? I caught a cab and it got stuck in traffic. We ok now?" - "But why didn't you take your car? You're like obsessed with it since you bought it" - "No I ain't! Besides, I took it to repare yesterday, some shit broke and it wouldn't turn up. Now lets go, we'll be late. Again." - "Fine, grumpy. Lets go, boss gonna be mad again hahaha" Anna is model same as me, though she does more advertisment work and I do more photoshoots. Our boss was Joseph, though everyone called him Joey or Lil' Joey because he was really short. Nobody meant it in a bad way, we were just messing around and he didn't mind it.

Anna's POV

I wasn't really mad at Jess, just annoyed for waiting for her so long. But we're best friends since like high school and unseparable since, I just couldn't get mad at her. She is not the type of person that is late usually so this was suprising actually. That's a plus with her actually, she doesn't take much time to get ready to go out either so guys love that. But she's been stuck in a boring relationship lately, with this guy Robert. Don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy, but ya know, he is 28 and already has his whole life prepared, he's a duty lawyer, for like people who ade accused for murder or shit like that. Well payed, but fucked up job. So when we got to the studio, Joey was already there, talking to Riley and Chloe. When he saw us, he gave us both air kisses (he is kinda gay acting, not as that is bad, he is a wonderful person) "Welcome my dears, so nice to see you! Go to the makeup, they already have the instructions, so we can start. Just casual my ladies, nothing to worry about." he said in his usual tone. "Like I was worrying Joey. I'm good." Jess commented with a big smile. She is always so relaxed about the shoots.

Jess's POV

So we were in the studio, and Joey was all in his "be relaxed" mood. The thing with him is, when everything is ok, he is like this, but when just one thing aint in its place, he goes all crazy and starts whispering. It's actually much scarrier than yelling cause he sounds like he is going to kill someone. I just threw a comment like I'm always relaxed and everyone started giggling. They all think I'm some kind of a flirt queen, but I'm not. I actually just got this attitude to defense myself from being hurt. Anna is in a small group of people who know my other, insecure side. So we went to makeup and got ready for the shooting. I heard yesterday that some small magazine was doing their photoshoot in our studio cause God knows what happened to their. Anyways the shoot was with/for some guy Bruno Mars. I guess thats a stage name cause who in the world has last name Mars?

Bruno's POV

I was going to some model agency's studio for a photoshoot for some small magazine. I dont know its name, my man Brandon does PR and that management shit for me. So me and my bro Phil were headed there, and in the street I saw this girl, God she was beautiful. Yes, I'm with someone, to be precise with Sarah, but things werent going great lately, and even if they were, I'm not dead if I'm taken, right? I bumped into some random guy and Phil joked "Man, see what happens when you look into girls ON STREET. Besides, what would Sarah say?" - "Phil, dont you shit me, you've been looking her friend. Now lets go get this shit done and then drink something to wake up"

...

Please comment & vote!