Prolougue

Chun Hei, an ordinary baker, was not the romantic type. She was never interested in having relationships. She preferred to live single and to lead a happy life with her family and friends. So when this Korean guy started coming to her bakery for about a week had confessed to her, Hei had to gently reject him. As nice as possible.

"Ah, forgive me Mr. Jung. I don't see you that way," Hei quietly mumbled. She couldn't deny she felt bad for the heartbroken man, but if she never loved the man in the first place, how could she accept his feelings? People inside the pastry shop were wordlessly staring at the scene from the corner of their eye. The atmosphere was somewhat cold, as if something bad was going to happen in the near future.

"But, nae salang, you don't understand," the man said in a pleading voice. He was clutching her hands tightly, entwining their fingers like a couple would do. "I can give you anything you desire, I shall shower you in eternal love like no other man. Let me marry you, Hei. Or.. Perhaps you need sometime to think? To think about me, about us."

With a sad apologetic smile, Hei gave one of his hands a gentle squeeze, and ignored the anxious stares directed only at her. It was essential to reject this man properly, to make him understand that she was off limits. 

"No Mr. Jung," she shook her head, and a few strands of black hair fell before her eyes. " I don't feel the same way like you do. To tell the truth, I'm not looking for a relationship. Not now, not ever. So, it'd be best for you if you try to move on. Forget about me. Because, I know you will find someone better than a pastry chef."

She offered him an assuring, cheery smile, hoping her speech might make him feel better a bit. But the mans face was blank, void of any emotion. Gently he let go of her hands and without any other words, marched out of the pastry shop.

Hei watched through the windows glass, as there were at least five black cars outside. He got into one of them. Everybody, customers and staff, sighed in relief after the cars had drove away. But the suffocating silence still remained, as if people were afraid to speak up. That was, until a chubby boy the age of twelve opened his mouth.

"I don't think he took the rejection well," he said, sitting at the counter.

"He needs to accept it, Yukkie," Hei replied.

"Sis, you do realize that you just rejected Jung Hoseok, boss of BTS,one of the highest mafias, right?"

Hei slightly gulped at the name.

"I know that."

-----

This is it

I published this prologue in my other book Colours (please read it)

This is just a prologue so just chilllllll