Waking up beside him

I ruffled around as I opened my eyes slowly glancing a ray of sunshine peeking inside the room through the curtains that was covering the windows.

I quietly turned my body to the left facing him sleeping beside me peacefully as his hands were wrapped all around my waist.

I stared at his face while carefully brushing off the hairs that was covering his eyes.

He released a small groan being waken up by my movements. Did I woke him up?
He pulled me closer with my waist pressing my body to his. My head's on his neck.

"Good Morning Baby.." he said with his raspy and sleepy voice. Gosh. It turns me on.

"Good Morning.." I smiled at him.

He finally opened his eyes to see me still smiling at him. He smiled back and kissed my forehead.

"I really love mornings like this."  He said with his gummy smile and then kissed me on my lips. I thought it would be just a peck but then after staring at me for a second he pressed his lips again with mine. This time he gave me a longer kiss. Passionate kiss. We kissed there for almost a minute and then we stopped in order to gasp our breaths. It was then I thought I wouldn't mind staying in bed the whole day just to be with him like this. Not until a loud noise came out from my stomach.

I stared at him. Kind of shocked.
"Beggopa.." I said with slight of embarrassment.
We both chuckled.

I tried to stand up giving him one last peck on his cheeks.

"We gotta get up mister. Kisses and hugs can't fill our stomachs." we both laughed as I throw a pillow at him, surprisingly he catches it before it lands on his face.
"But you know you can always eat me Babe." He said laughing.
I rolled my eyes at him. "Get up and clean up! I'm not gonna buy those horny pickup lines of yours. I'll make breakfast. Hurry and go to the kitchen after."

"If you don't want I'm gonna eat you instead Babe!" He said shouting at me while laughing as I went down the stairs heading to the kitchen.

I just shook my head not removing the smile that was plastered on my face ever since I've woke up.