Old Friends

Lexi And Corey Graves we're unstoppable as a team. Throughout NXT they dominated. Corey was the loud mouth while Lexi was the quiet one. Then Corey was forced to retire. Lexi would tell him time and time again he needed to take care of himself and it ended up biting him in the ass. So when Lexi was called up Corey got a job as a commentator.

The siblings were almost always together. It didn't matter the occupation or what they just were very competitive. Corey is proud that his sister is still able to do what she loves even with everything that's happened in her life.

After being called up no one really talked to Lex backstage especially the Divas. Mainly for the fact that she has spent some time in CZW. She enjoyed the rush and the adrenaline. But certain things caused her to leave CZW and do something slightly safer.

Her one request before she signed her wwe contract was her personal locker room. She didn't ask for it because she thought she deserved it or that she was tough shit. Lex was dressed and ready for the night. Sitting in her locker room she quietly sang as she braided her little girls hair.

"Momma are you almost done?"

"Just a few more seconds then you're good to go."

Finishing her hair the little girl jumped up and ran into the bathroom to look in the mirror. "Its soooo pretty! Thank you!"

"Of course baby. Now i gotta go to work. Stay in here Alright?"

"Yes momma. Go kick butt!"

"Always."

Kissing her head Lex walked out of the locker room shutting the door behind her. Getting to the curtain her opponents glared at her.

"Your face is gonna get stuck like that."

"Please. No matter how we look we'll always be better looking than you."

"Right."

Rolling their eyes they walked through the curtain. For some reason the Bellas did not like Lexi but she wasn't gonna lose sleep over it. After watching the Bellas same old stale entrance Lexi put her game face on as her music started.

Walking onto the stage Lex was met with a mixed reaction. Corey watched his sister proudly from his spot on commentary.

"Corey your sister is in action here tonight. She managed to get herself into a handicapped match against the bella twins. Does she have a chance?"

"Cole it doesn't matter if she's facing two people or twenty. She has the skill and the in ring knowledge to take care of herself. She's handled worse during CZW. The twins are nothing."

In the ring Lex had isolated Brie from Nikki. Sitting in the corner Lex kept stomping on her backing away before she got disqualified. Nikki was screaming at her from the apron. Walking over they had a stare down before Nikki slapped her. Moving the hair out of face Lex smirked before super kicking Nikki off the apron.

Turning back around Lex was tackled to the ground. Brie was slamming her head into the mat. Nikki soon joined in on the assault. The match ended in disqualification. Lex couldn't get the upper hand but she was shocked when Charlotte ran down to the ring throwing the twins out of the ring.

Standing up Lex was on guard as Charlotte stepped closer and held out her hand. Looking around the arena the crowd cheered in excitement. Thinking fuck it Lex shook her hand.

"I got your back."

Walking backstage Lex went into full panic mode when she saw her daughter wasn't in the locker room. Going past catering Lexi did a double take before sighing in relief.

"Momma!"

"What are you doing here Sky?"

"I'm sorry. I got hungry and mr. Seth found me and got me some food."

"Did you say thank you?"

Sky shook her head. "I forgot to. Can i go say it now?"

Taking Sky by the hand Lex walked over to seth who was sitting by himself. Noticing the girls walking over he knelt down so he was eye level with Sky.

"Thank you Mr. Seth for getting me food."

"You're welcome kiddo. This your sister?"

"No this is my momma!"

Standing up he smiled and held out his hand. "Mom huh? Seth Rollins."

Shaking his hand she smiled lightly. "Lexi Graves."

"Momma can we sit and eat with Mr. Seth?"

"Thats up to him."

Sky looked at seth with puppy eyes. "Please Mr. Seth."

"Sure kiddo! Still hungry?"

Sky nodded quickly, in return he picked her up. "Lets get you some food and maybe get mommy some as well?"

Lex watched as Seth walked over to the buffet and started pointing out all the food. She didn't know how she felt about Sky warming up so quickly to him or why he was being so nice. She didn't hate it but she was still cautious. Sky meant everything to her. Sitting down she watched as Sky would whisper something in Seth's ear causing him to laugh.

Sky was in charge of holding the plates as Seth walked over to the table and setting her down. Sky set a plate in front of Lex and smiled.

"We got you good food!"

"I see. Thank you."

The trio started quietly eating until Sky broke the silence. "Momma. Mr. Seth won't tell me why he has girl hair."

The statement caught Lex off guard which caused her to choke a little on her food. "Maybe he wants it that way."

"But why?"

"Well why do you want your hair long?"

"Cause it makes me look pretty."

"Don't you think Mr. Seth would like to look pretty as well?"

"I guess so. Maybe you could braid his hair like mine so he can be really pretty!"

"Maybe one day kiddo!"

Lex watched as Sky smiled happily. She was getting worried that Sky would get attached because she didn't have a father figure in her life and she was looking for that kind of relationship.

"Holy shit. Long time no see Graves."

Looking up from Sky, Lex came face to face with someone she never thought she'd see again.

"Ambrose."

Seth turned around seeing his brother staring at Lex with a smirk on his face. "You two know each other?"

Dean went to go say something but Lex cut him off. "Used to."

"Used to be friends back in CZW before she disappeared."

"Somethings came up. Had to hang up The barbed wire bat."

Sky got up and sat next to Lex. "Momma who is that?"

Dean crossed his arms. "Momma? You never told me you had a kid."

"Like i said. Some things came up. Come on Sky we're gonna head back to the hotel."

"Ok. Bye Mr. Seth!"

"Bye kiddo!"

Picking up Sky, Lex walked away from the boys not looking back. He was the one person she didn't want to see.

With the boys, Seth was still looking at Dean confused. He was wondering why Dean never said anything or why Lex left in a rush. But the main question was: is Sky Dean's kid?