Anticipation

Hannah sat, sunken into her chair as she wished for her final lesson to finish. Her fingers twisted through her chestnut locks as she began to imagine the magic of the weekend; she was heading to London on Saturday with her classmates Sophie and Lauren to see their favourite group - EXO.

Lauren caught a glimpse of Hannah looking as bored as ever and began to giggle at the sheer lack of interest her classmate had for the lesson. "Would you like to share what is so amusing to you with the class, Miss Lauren Hess?" The supply teacher questioned. "No Miss" replied Lauren in a quiet tone. She began to pick at her painted nails, then filled with excitement at the realisation that she was heading to an EXO concert tomorrow!

Quickly, Lauren grabbed her phone from her pocket and secretly texted her friend Sophie: "OMG I'm so excited for tomorrow night!". Hess slid her phone back into her pocket just as a ping was heard around the classroom.

"Excuse me Miss Sophie Heydrich? Was that your mobile? You should know that your phone is not permitted to be turned on in class." Exclaimed the supply, snootily. None of the students in the class were taking her seriously and their blatant disrespect was beginning to chip away at her patience. "No Miss, I promise it wasn't me." Replied Sophie in a sweet, angelic voice - attempting to convince the supply of her false innocence.

As the class' attention returned to the droning of the supply teacher, Sophie snatched her phone out of her pocket and read Lauren's message with a smirk. "I know, I can't wait to see them. Is Hannah still coming?" Sophie texted Lauren.

Lauren felt a buzz from her phone and discreetly read her new message. "I mean, I'm pretty sure. I'll text her." Replied Lauren.

"Hey Hannah, are you still coming to the concert tomorrow?" Lauren sent to Hannah. Within seconds, there was a reply: "Of course! Are you kidding? I wouldn't for the world miss a chance to see Chen live! He is my daddy, he's so fucking hot 🔥" Hannah typed.

Lauren checked her texts and tried not to laugh at Hannah's obsession with her favourite band member. "Whatever you say Hannah. Just keep your eyes off of Sehun! He's MY daddy 😩💦" Lauren texted with a smile, daydreaming of her celebrity crush; wishing, hoping, praying that one day they could be lovers.