Chapter 1: Success

Author's Note: Heheh just wanna share that pic to you guys,  they're so cute asdfghjkl XD Okay onto the story.

-------------------

Curly dark brown hair dances along the air as the person which it belongs to ran through the hospital halls. Some hair stuck out everywhere so she just combed it with her hand while on the other she held her purse.  She ran towards the elevator and calls out.

"Wait..!" she managed to get inside because a woman held it open for her,  and for that she bowed and thanked her.

Before looking at her watched before hissing,  her phone then rang. She didn't hesitate to answer it and held it up to her ear just in time the elevator dings indicating that its on the floor which is where she'll hop off to.

"I'm so sorry Director-" "Minatozaki,  let us not waste some more time with all the excuses and apologies.  Your operation starts at 8 be there on time please." a male voice cut her off. She sped walked towards and outside the hospital.

"Ne,  Director-nim.  Again,  I'm so sorry." then after than the call ended. She calls out to the nearest cab and slipped inside.

"Ahjussi,  xxxxxx Hospital.  Drives as  fast as you can please." she said without looking at the driver who just raised an eyebrow at her before shrugging off.

She ruffled through her purse as she recollected herself once more.  She's on her lab suit,  underneath are her blue shirt and white jeans with matching white sneakers

After a couple of minutes the cab stopped and she went out of it once she paid the bills. She ran fast as she can just to be on time.

What's worrisome is that its the first time she'll be doing an operation,  for her its a very big opportunity.  After all she's been training for almost 3 years now,  a single operation would make her feel like she's able to show the others how she's done well.

When the director of the hospital called her it really surprised her knowing that she'll be the one who's going to do the operation because the patient that the hospital has been taking a look on had rapid heart attacks what's more is that her sunbae which was supposed to be the one who should do the operation isn't at the moment and is somewhere far from the place.

She was meet by her co-doctors outside the operating room,  most of the doctors which walked inside with her are all freshmen.

"Minatozaki-ssi,  the patient is already inside.  Director-nim is already inside as well." the female doctor said as she handed  her a pair of rubber gloves.

Sana breathes in then out as the other doctor puts her on the operating suit.

"Do your best in there Sana,  this might be your only and last chance to prove Director-nim." the female doctor with a jet black hair just above her shoulder said encourages.

Sana nervously smiles at her and said,
"Thanks Eunha-ssi"

The tension inside is thick as the head doctor's eyes along with the sunbaes are on her as she steps inside

She gulps and stood with the other freshman doctors.

"Ready yourselves. " the director said to them, they all looked at the clock on the wall,  as soon as it reads 8 they started.

The director-nim scanned his eyes on them as they do the surgery. They have passed surgical mediums to each other,  sweats ran down Sana's forehead but not long before she asks Eunha to wipe it off for her before resuming.

At the middle of the surgery the patient's heartbeat went down,  the sunbaes we're all frantic.

Let us be honest here,  the patient that Sana and the other's are doing a surgery on is the highest rank in Military in North Korea,  to be exact the Commander. The man was said be be suffering from rapid heart attacks and was sent to Seoul for a surgical operation.  The hospital is hoping for a successful operation,  because the one who is leads the group of doctors is Sana's sunbae,  but here's the thing.  Now,  its Sana who's leading the group of doctors.  They would sometimes pass glances towards each other. They know exactly that if this operation fails their lives and reputations are on the line.

The high ranked doctors upstairs are whispering amongst themselves. They all seem frantic.

Sana's eyes darted from the heartbeat monitor then back to the patient. The monitor stills hows a straight line.

"Director-nim,  are we really just gonna stand here?" one of the high ranked doctors spoke to the Director who only looked at him then back to Sana and the others. He narrowed his eyes.  His eyes looks worried as well,  he nervously caressed his beard.

Sana still kept herself calm and continued to do the operation. She pumped the patients chest a couple of times.

"Sana-yah.." Eunha calls to her.

Just when everyone is already losing hope the monitor beeped,  indicating a life.

Eunha and the other doctors looked back to the monitor then to the patient,  their mouths agape.

As well as the high ranked doctors upstairs applaud at the successful operation which Sana led.

Sana sighed loudly and looked back to the director,  she gave him an expectant look. He just nods slightly at her before she smiles.

------

Sana walks through the hospital corridors with Eunha,  they chatted about how the surgery went. Before they crossed paths with the Director and a man on a suit.

"Ah,  Director-nim." Eunha said before she and Sana bowed down.

The director bowed a little before speaking,
"Sergeant Kim,  this is Sana Minatozaki who did the surgery just now."

"Aigoo~ Ms. Minatozaki? My name's Kim Jong In,  nice to meet you.  We're glad to have you as the one who did a surgery on Commander Hwang." Sergeant Kim shook Sana's hand.  Sana could only smile out of gesture.

"Its nothing Sergeant Kim. I was just doing what I should've done." she sheepishly said.

"Ms.  Minatozaki,  its actually a big deal for us." Sergeant Kim said.

"You did well today Minatozaki,  this hospital is proud of you. " Mr.  Director chuckled.

Sana bowed and smiled,
"Thank you Director-nim,  Sergeant Kim."

------------
Yay,  first part of the story is out.  So what do you think?  Please tell me what you guys think. See you next chap.

-SquirrelOstrichShipper💕