Memories

Maliyah's POV

"No,please get off of me!" My tiny 9 year old self screamed at my attacker.
"Calm down mally and play our special little game ." He said with a crooked smile on his face.
"Nooo." I screamed again.

I woke up in a pool of sweat for what seemed like the millionth time this year. " Another one of these stupid dreams."I mumbled to myself.

I quickly got out of bed pulled my sheets off and put them in the washing machine. I walked back inside of my room and stared at myself in the mirror.

I was 17 with a nice small 5"5 frame with plump boobs and a bubble butt. I was really light with freckles and curly hair.

I heard my cell phone ringing and I quickly answered it. My main bitch Kira was calling. "Wassupppp bitchhhh." She screamed through the phone.

" wasssup hoeeee." I screamed back into the phone.

"You ready to return to the school of broke bitches again?" Kira asked.

"Yeah I guess." I replied rolling my eyes.

Kira was a light skin Puerto Rican just like me with long black hair and a fat ass.

Picture of Kira above

"Well let me go and get ready hoe I'll see you later hun." I told her.

"Alright girl see you later." Kira said.

I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and put on my clothes for today then I made my way downstairs for breakfast my mom was downstairs cooking.

"Good morning mommy where's daddy?" I asked smiling.

" Good morning baby girl and your dad had another business trip he wanted me to tell you that he loves you." She said.

"Oh." I replied quietly.

It honestly seems like I never see my dad anymore he's either always at work or away on a business trip so our relationship is pretty much non existent.

" well I'm going to school now thanks for breakfast." I told her.

" Alright baby have fun and listen here Maliyah I Do Not want to hear from your principal again saying that you were bullying or putting your hands on someone's child again." My mother said.

" Yes ma'am I understand " I said knowing damn well that was a lie Kira and I were the bully's of the school we enjoyed it hell we loved it.

After the talk I jumped into my 2017 G wagon that my dad bought me to make up for his absence on my sixteenth birthday and drove to school.