In Your Arms

Scarlett's POV.

June Sixth. One more day till school ends.

Which meant shopping had to be done with Juliet.

Juliet has been my best friend since second grade. 

But she did get held back in first grade. She's two years older than me

.

But ever since then we've been there for each other.

I could always rely on her as she can always do the same with me.

She knows Louis is my cousin but she doesn't treat me anyway different like other people from my school.

Anyways, Every year when school ended we had our final dance/prom.

Juliet would always be excited about this & she always wanted to be the center of attention for it.

I already got the attention I wanted so I wouldn't be asking for any more. 

It was 10:45 AM as I was eating my bread and jam.

After heading to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth,washed my face & cleaned my self up.

First I put my white shorts & threw a black blouse over my head.

Second , I sprayed a bit of juicy couture on me.

Then I slipped on my Toms & I was ready to go.

My phone was buzzing & Juliet's number was on my screen. 

I answered the phone while walking out of my apartment with my bag held in my hands.

"Hello" I answered.

"Where are you? I've been waiting out down the street for almost twenty minuets. Hurry your ass up!" She said impatiently.

"Watch your language. I'm on my way. I see your black mustang from here."

"Well hurr-'" I hung up even before she could've finished her sentence.

I jogged up to her car and opened the passengers door.

I jumped inside,dropped my bag and buckled my belt.

She had her engine on the whole time & drove off.

I blasted the radio on and surprisingly heard One Direction's song "What Makes You Beautiful" just finishing off Harry's solo.

"So have you talked to Louis lately?" Juliet asked

"Last week when they were at New Jersey..why?"

"Oh no reason." she gave me a mischievous smile. It made me curious why all of a sudden she started talking about them.

*Skipping Car Ride*  

"You know you should try on the white again & the red one again"  suggested Juliet. 

"I just did...why again? There's like 3 other dresses" 

"Come on do it,do it" she insisted. 

"You know what..fine I will. I'll be back" 

I dragged my feet to the nearest dressing room and slammed the doors shut.

I was tired and hungry, but I knew Juliet wouldn't stop until she had the perfect dress for herself & I.

I stripped off my shorts and blouse. 

And quickly grabbed the white dress first. 

I put my feet into the hole and made the dress go up my body until it made it towards my chest. 

At that same moment my phone buzzed,I thought it was Juliet but it wasn't 

"Cause you've got that one thing , so get out - get o-" My ringtone sang.

I picked up the phone.

And I knew exactly who it was. 

The only person assigned to that ringtone was my cousin.

"Hey Louis" I answered excitedly 

"Scarlett! How are you?"

"Vas Happenin Scarlett!" I heard someone yell from the phone.

"Zayn quiet down Louis is trying to talk" someone with a deep voice said.

"Louis am I on Speaker?" I asked.

"Yes you are. The Lads wanted to hear me talk to you..What are you doing anyways?"

"I was in the middle of zipping up my dress until you interrupted me" I said

"I'm hurt now,Scarlett" he said 

"I'm sorry" I giggled.

"I'm just kidding. Anyways we all have a surprise for you" 

"What surprise?" I asked.

The phone was handed to someone else cause I heard yelling from Louis "Give it back Styles" 

"Hello Scarlett" Harry said on the other line. 

"Hey.." I said awkwardly 

"We can't wait to see you" he said then giving it back to Louis.

The phone was handed back to Louis again. 

"Never ever take my phone ever again Styles or else." I heard him yell & the boys laughing in the back round.

"I need to get going Louis, I have Juliet waiting for me outside." I said

"That's right. Well good luck Ms. Prom Queen." 

The boys all said "Bye" in unison. 

"I didn't get to talk to her Lou-" was all I heard before the Phone call ended. 

I guessed it was Niall because he was the only boy I didn't hear in the back round.

And his Irish Accent was actually pretty easily recognized. 

I was rather confused because none of them knew about the dance & all of sudden they knew..Well that was weird. 

I stepped of the room and saw Juliet playing around with her phone. 

"Oh good you're out now Scarett. Wait-wait spin around please" 

I spun just like she told me to do.

"Scarlett, I love this dress! Get it now." 

I thanked her and took a look in the mirror again. 

I dressed back to my normal clothes and bought the clothes. 

"You'll get all the guys' attentions on the dance floor" Juliet said & nudged my elbow

"Yeah right. Hey how did the boys know about the dance?"

"What?" she asked 

"Did you talk to them?" I asked her. 

"No, Scarlett" 

I nodded my head and continued on walking past Macy's. 

We ended up eating at Subway, going home with a white dress & Juliet with a red dress.Juliet dropped me off at home around 10. 

As I entered my apartment I headed in my room & went straight to cleaning myself up for the night.

I replaced my daytime clothes with some comfy pajamas.

Tomorrow will be the best. I can just feel it.

I plopped onto my bed and went to sleep peacefully.