Chapter 1

"Seriously, it's not funny. Turn him back now." Jim growled, his arms crossed tightly. Merlin was laughing so hard he couldn't breath. "No, I don't think I will. This is the first time he's shut up in weeks!"

Aargh was holding Blinky in one large hand, looking as furious as was possible for the gentle giant. When Blinky had tried to ask Merlin how the restoration of the heartstone was going, the old wizard had snapped and de-aged him 'to shut him up'.

To be fair, baby Blinky was really adorable. He was tiny, and his blue hair was lighter, fluffy, and stood straight up all over his head. His skin was smooth, chisel marks not yet cut into him. The troll whelp babbled and giggled, one hand stuck in his mouth and another firmly grasping Aargh's thumb.

Even though Blinky was super cute as a whelp, Jim still would rather have his friend back. He needed Blinky there to organize the trolls and fill the air with cheerful, idle chatter. Besides, Jim had no idea how to take care of a baby troll.

"Look, Aargh wants his mate back and I want my dad back. Stop messing around and do something useful for once." Merlin stood straight, wiping tears of mirth from his face. "Well... I can't. The spell wears off in a few days on its own."

Jim groaned as little Blinky giggled and pulled on one of his ears. "The last time I was responsible for a baby, I killed it. And it wasn't even alive! None of us have any experience with troll whelps!" Merlin shrugged and walked away, calling back, "Neither do I, but he's your problem now. Have fun!"

*I know I've done this before but I wanted to do a season 3 version XD Hope you like it! I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow so this won't be updated for a couple weeks, sorry.*