prologue

"Hey babe."

Brendon turned around to see his girlfriend, Sarah, standing in front of him, smiling sweetly and playing with her hair, as always. He quickly walked towards her, placing his hand on her cheek and kissing her softly.

"Hey baby," he whispered against her lips, before pulling away completely. "How are you?"

Brendon grabbed Sarah's hand and they started making their way to first period together.

"I'm good, how 'bout you?" she asked, speaking with the soft, delicate voice she always had.

"I'm amazing, sweetheart," he smiled at her, letting go of her hand and putting his arm around her shoulder.

Sarah smiled back at him. "Good. We still on for tonight?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah! Of course. Should I pick you up at seven?" Brendon replied happily, pulling her even closer than she already was.

His girlfriend nodded. "Great! Well, here's my class. See you at lunch?" she said, walking away from Brendon and making her way into the classroom she was supposed to be.

"Yeah, love you," Brendon spoke, blowing her a kiss and smiling.

"Love you too!" she laughed at him, blowing a kiss back at her boyfriend.

After that, Sarah disappeared in the classroom, and Brendon walked away. After only a few seconds of walking, he was being pulled into the toilets. He barely had any time to think before his lips were touching someone else's.

He quickly realized who it was, and put one hand on their face, while the other hand opened a stall. He pushed them both in and the person pinned Brendon against the wall.

They pulled away for a second, breathing loudly. "I missed you," they said.

"I missed you too," Brendon replied, and in a matter of seconds, the pair was kissing again.

-

i'm so busy someone please tell me why i started a new story