Part 1

Hi I'm Aisha Talya Greene and I'm 17 years old. I attend Palm Valley High School and I live with my parents who are very strict when it comes to me, because the fact of the matter is I am their only child but at the end of the day they only want the best for me.

My mom is white while my dad is black which makes me mixed. I have brown curly hair and hazel eyes and big full pink lips and a button nose with a curvy body.As you can see that's me at the top^.
Now let's start shall we.
Aisha's POV
"Beep" "Beep" "Beep" Oh my fucking gosh do I really have to get up.I'm just going to close my eyes for a while *yawns* 5 more minutes.I get up look at the clock it 8:45 Shit!I'm late for school I run to the bathroom and snatch my outfit off the bed.

I get up look at the clock it 8:45 Shit!I'm late for school I run to the bathroom and snatch my outfit off the bed

I hope in the shower I wash my face first with my rag and wet it with hot water.As I turn around the hot water trickles down every inch of my body wetting my whole body.

I grab the soap and I gets to scrubbing I scrub and scrub my whole body making sure it's clean then I rinse my body with cold water to close my pores.

I wrap my towel around me and pat my skin dry.I grab my lotion put it all over my body.Then I throw my outfit on and grab the perfume spray it on my wrist and rub them together putting it on me.

I reach for the toothpaste and my toothbrush.I scrub my teeth like there's no tommorow.

I throw my socks on and sneakers grab my bookbag and keys.I give my mom and dad a kiss goodbye and I run to school.

As I am already known for being late I wasn't surprised I was.I head to the school's office get a late slip and storm to Sex Ed Class as I am already late.

As I walk into the classroom I give Mr.Lewis my late slip and he looks me up and down with a flirtatious grin before I go to sit down I say "Hi"to my best friends and give them a hug.

Lewis my late slip and he looks me up and down with a flirtatious grin before I go to sit down I say "Hi"to my best friends and give them a hug

Now it's time for you to meet my squad this is Justin . Justin is 17 and is basically what you call a school golden boy.Justin has fair skin with muscular body and soft green eye with a sharp ass jawline that could cut you.

Justin plays football for our school and it's his dream to become a football player.But don't get me wrong he knows how to let loose at any occasion. Oh and he's single come on ladies shoot your shot!Other than that Justin is a responsible,kind and respectful person.