Chapter 1

HOLA!!😁
First chapter , hope u like it
ENJOY😃

********************************************

It's happening it's really happening, I thought to my self.

I looked at myself through the clear crystal mirror.My make up wasn't done heavy but it wasn't light to.My hair was done in a tight flower bun with crystal beads around the bun. I wore a cheap Stylish Round Collar Long Sleeve See-through Cut Out Lace Dress .
(Dress above)
I was getting married to a beta Werewolf in the woods , where they say you walk bare foot down the aisle, but they did take me into consideration and placed a long red silky rectangular carpet for me to walk on, as I am human. Yes human.....who is marrying......A werewolf

Hold on I haven't introduced myself , I am the great Vienna lorez, a 20 year old for far too long and none the less , a crazy hyperactive women who enjoys showering people with love and happiness that fills my heart with pleasure.I also love doing yoga.

I hear bundles of people chatting and laughing.This means the wedding has started and people have started to take their designated seats.
WAIT WHAT?
The wedding has started?I'm not even ready yet , this is too much we should wait a couple of weeks or maybe months? If I'm lucky.
I slow down my breathing to a normal pace .
The two large doors swung open , to be met with my future Mother-in law and two of my bridesmaids who are my best of friends Aisha and Ninah.They eyes had widened to the size of golf balls as they took in my appearence.
"I know I look horrible",I said.They approached me
"Nonsense, you look gorgeous, no man deserves you",Gertrude said (Mother-in law).
.Aisha turned to me and said "Yeah you look amazing Vienna, Brett is so lucky to have you".
Ninah looked up to me and said.
"I know how you feel Vienna , when I was in your shoes I thought of the bad things that could happen , to tripping over your dress and falling to the ground making a right fool of your self to getting a divorce.You got to think positive not negative".
I signed and took a deep breath
"Ok let's just hurry up before I vomit on this glamorouse dress".

We waited until everyone was seated which took some time.I decided to have a bouquet of beautiful red and yellow roses in a tied bunch.My favourite part of a wedding is the food and the bouquet throwing.They say if you Cath it you'll get married.I caught one at Ninah's  wedding ,and here I am waiting to get married.
The song started to play ,you know that cliche marriage song that plays at the wedding when the bride is walking down the aisle. The door was opened slowly for that dramatic effect , and I walked around a corner , saw the doors and began walking outside . The wedding  was outside , and  thankfully a good weather just happens to be on this eventful day.

All eyes on me.As I began walking down the aisle I could feel the silk carpet under my feet.I looked around to see that Aisha and Ninah had taken there spot at the front both on the bottom of the hand carved medium sized podium that has stairs coming from both it's sides.The right hand side was the best man/Alpha who was currently the priest in this wedding , so he was at the top waiting for me along with Brett.I smiled widely at him but slightly worried.
What if I tripping?
Or we get divorced or something?
No, I've go to think positive not negative , that's what Ninah had said.I finally got to the podium .I went up the stairs sending grateful smiled at my friends directions.I stood in front of Brett.
He looks so happy , he's literally GLOWING. I thought to my self.
I took a deep breath and smiled .
Alpha Christian had started.

Alpha christian POV

Today was the wedding of my beta and his fiancee.I offered to be their priest and they gratefully took the kind gesture.I had given them my blessing, in hope they will stay together for a lifetime and have many pups.I gracefully took my place at the podium outside.we waited for the bride for a few minutes, Brett was starting to get anxious.
"Look Brett, stop getting scared ,  she's probably just taking her time it is her wedding",I said looking into his now calmed eyes.I saw his shoulders slump down indicating that he was now fine.I gestured to the band orchestra to star playing.As the song began, the doors were opened to reveal a beautiful women in a white lacy dress.Her porcelain clear skin , her jaw dropping face was all I could look at .
Brett's mouth was agaped open, obviously stunned and shocked of her beauty.
She reached the stairs and took her place at the podium .I started to begin...

"We are here to commemorate the life bonding of Vienna Lorez and my beta Brett Handson"....

Vienna Lorez POV
He began .....

"We are here to commemorate the life bonding of Vienna Lorez and my beta Brett Handson".Alpha christian carried on speaking but I wasn't paying attention.I was distracted .All I could listen to was his rough, husky voice, yet still so smooth like butter on toast. I avoided eyes contact and just looked at only Brett's eyes.

GOD I'm hungry

Wait WHAT?!
I mentally shake my head........my god what am I thinking I'm getting married for Christ sakes .
"Vienna?Baby?",I was pulled back to reality where Brett was looking at me worried.
"Huh? Sorry zoned out.......what did you say?",I asked kinda dumb founded

Alpha Christian sighed and asked again

"Repeat after me",I nodded" I Vienna lorez, take Brett Handson to be my lawfully wedded husband......"
I repeated, as I looked into Brett's chocolate brown eyes .....

"I Vienna lorez, take Brett Handson, to be my lawfully wedded husband....."

" To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer, for poorer ,in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish;from this day forward until death .....Do us part", I smiled greatly

"And Brett repeat after me......I Brett Handson take you Vienna lorez to be my lawfully wedded wife....."

"I Brett Handson, take you Vienna lorez , to be my lawfully wedded wife...."

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."He smiled at me the entire time he spoke those word ,like he meant it .......and I knew he did.

"Now for the exchange of the rings?..... ", the priest spoke
A scrawny little boy with ruffled messy, jet black hair ran up the stairs of the podium, with the two rings on a mini cute cushion. I think his name was jake.
His breathing was heavy but then quickly calmed down.

"Here they are Alpha christian"he said.Alpha christian smiled and thanked the jake.

GOD his SMILE

I couldn't stop staring, when he noticed someone was looking I quickly looked down.
Alpha Christian placed the cushion on a wooden stand.Brett then picked up a ring
That was obviously for me.It was gorgeous.
A 9ct White Gold Vintage Style Diamond & Aquamarine Ring all for me .

Sometime I don't think I don't deserve Brett ,he's to good to me and loving and caring

Sometime I don't think I don't deserve Brett ,he's to good to me and loving and caring.I still wonder about his mate .Doesn't he have on one?

He said he spent 5 years looking for her but still nothing. And then he met me and decided to move on.Eventhough it been a couple of months,  he and I felt the need to get married.
You  even say could say we needed to
'Tie the knot.
I mentally laughed in my head.