Chapter 1

*Flash Back*
"Ok we're almost there" we finally make it to my house but when we got there we were completely soaked. "Well that came out of no where" Lucy said, a little giggle escape her lips. "Seriously" I said laughing with her.

I shot up. Beads of sweat dripping down my face. I've had another one of those dreams. I've had them ever since I left my childhood town 8 years ago. I'm now 20, and I still can't believe I have those dreams. I haven't seen her in years. I shrugged it off like I usally do and went back to sleep. Maybe I won't have another dream about those times.

...

Harrys POV.
I wake up at seven o' clock every morning to get ready for school day what ever day it was and as always, I was drenched in sweat. I dread it. I'm so fucking tired of it. I know that's an early time to get up while I'm in collage but there are so many fucked up souls here. I got dressed in my usual outfit containing black jeans, a black shirt and boots. I grabbed my bag and darted for the door.

When I walk through the halls of the campus, I evaluate my surroundings as I make my way around the school to get to my first class. All I always see are Gangs smoking, nerds working on homework (what else is new), the sporty guys showing off their stuff, then couples making out.

Gross.

I'm Harry. I was always that kid who got bullied for who I am, how I looked, what I did, the list goes on and on. I really hate when I have to mention my past but here goes nothing.

When I was a little boy I lived in Holmes Chapel. I was always forced to walk to school since my family was having financial and economical issues. Every time when I would walk to and from school, there would always be these two boys that would run out behind me and pull my backpack down making all the contents spill out. This happened every. single. day. A few days later my mum and dad got a divorce. This all happened when I was age seven. It was a pretty hard time for me. Later on I got pressured into smoking.. I said no because heck I was only 8 when that part happened. A few days later all the kids at school would make jokes and would make fun of me. I eventually got sick of it and smoked for the first time just so I could stop getting made fun of. I regretted it and I told my self I would never do it again.. Not too long later, the two boys that bullied me outside of school on a daily basis went up to me in the hall way and slammed me into the lockers. The "leader" of the group was asking me what happened to his cigarette pack. I honestly solemnly sweared that I didn't take the pack. Well they didn't believe me. One of the other guys took out something from his back pack. It was a razor blade. Before he was so close to cutting me for such a "crime" another boy went behind the boy with the blade without him knowing and took him down and eventually punched him across his face knocking out a few teeth. I can still vividly remember who saved me. His name was Liam.

I had a messed up child hood. My father passed away when I turned 10 from drinking and driving and it has had a huge influence on me that eventually I became depressed. It was so hard on me and my mum. I was so depressed that later that day i stole one of my mums razor blades from her shaving drawer, ran back to my bathroom, and started to carve the razor in strait jagged lines on my wrist. It was painful but it helped me with the depression pain. It was like a drug to me.

I was addicted.

The next day my mum was panicking and immediately rushed me to the hospital. my arm was covered in cuts. I passed out from all of the loss of blood from my arm that I needed to get more blood put into me. I was passed out when I got to the hospital.

My childhood wasn't like everybody else's where they ran around playing football with their fathers and everything like that. It was hard.

When I get into my first class of the day I take my seat in the very back. I like to sit in the back cause the teacher doesn't pay attention to me at all which is a plus I guess. All were talking about is all this history shit that no one obviously gives a fuck about cause everyone in the class is sleeping except this nerdy kid who is literally asking questions every minute. Forty-Five minutes into the boring as fuck class, a light knock sound on the door.

"Come in!" Professor Santos states.

A girl about close to my age walks into the class room and takes a seat next to me. The while class is literally full except my row. My jaw drops and I quickly put it back in place before she can notice. She giggled, obviously telling my instincts that she caught me. Damn that was embarrassing. I was one hundred percent sure that I was staring at her for what seems like the remainder of the class. She was one sexy, beautiful, charming girl. Although she did look a little familiar..