Untitled Part 1

I was in the black market near my house ,well it was a good 2 miles away, but i have wings for that (she's a snowy griffin that can transform at will). All of a sudden there was a big crash from the far corner of the market. At first i was frightened but i overcame my frightened self and slowly walk over to where it came from. It was just a bunch of shelves that had fallen over. It happened every so often. So i went over to help lady margaret stand her shelf back up "thank you" she said in a happy tone. "No problem" " is there any way i can repay you"she asked "wait here i have just the right thing for you." so i stood there patiently waiting for her to return with whatever she had for me. a few minutes later she comes back with two things in her hands in one handwas a key and in the other was a lock to go in a door

I was in complete shock "thank you" i say " i've needed a lock and key for a while now" " your welcome " she says back. Right after she says that i run out the back of the market, and let my wings come out , not like everyone there knows who i am anyways, i take of into the air the wind biting at my face and blowing me hair everywhere. With in a few minutes i'm home there's no other way up except for flying up ,the tree that live in is about 3000 years old and its huge, i go to my door and fit the lock in the knot  and it fits perfectly. I then unlock the door and walk up a spiral stair case once i'm up i look for a chain to put the key on with in seconds i find the perfect chain, i slip the key on the chain and put it around my neck. All of a sudden i hear footsteps coming from outside, i go to one of my windows and see hunters slowly walking towards my house. So i decide to have some fun. I run to the back of my house were there is an opening in the side of the tree. i fly out and in the opposite direction from the hunters turn full griffin and i screech so they turn and just see me take of. Little did they know i was headed straight for the cliff with them chasing me. I fly over the cliff and they fall but i go back and cach them with my talons not squeezing to hard or i'll squish them. Once i got to the market i dropped them off and all the market people came out with a bunch of weapons(there not dead just badly hurt). Once they were finished they thanked me and i thanked them back. After that i flew back home and got a snack along the way ,just a squirrel, and went to bed.