Chapter 1. The Beginning

*Reader's POV*
Hi! I'm (first name) (last name). I'm a wizard in the guild Fairy Tail along with my bestest friend (best friend's name). We live in the girl's dorm Fairy Hills. I love living in Magnolia and I love Fairy Tail. They're my family. To tell you the truth I'm a very powerful wizard. I'm the only SS-class wizard in Fairy Tail. I'm so powerful I have to wear a magic limiter at all times. But I don't mind. My best friend (best friend's name) is a S-class wizard and she's strong so we go on a lot of jobs together and get them done pretty quick. We went on a century quest once and got it done in 10 days time. It was a lot of fun and I'm really glad we were able to help those people. Right now I'm on my way to the guild with (best friend's name). I can't wait to see what's in store for us at the guild today.

I smiled to myself as I thought about the guild and everyone in it. I love them all so much. They're my family. I guess I was spacing out because I didn't hear (best friend's name) calling me.

"(First name)!" (Best friend's name) shouted walking in front of me.

I jumped, startled and looked at her in question.

"Finally. I've been calling your name for like 10 minutes (first name)." (Best friend's name) said.

"Sorry (best friend's name). I was thinking." I said.

"Whatcha thinking about?" She asked.

"Just how much I love being in Fairy Tail. And about what might be in store for us at the guild today." I said.

"I guess it has been awhile since we been at the guild since we took all those jobs. I don't even think any of the girls noticed we got back last night." (Best friend's name) said.

"It was pretty late when we got back. But who cares. We're back now and I can't wait to see everyone." I said giggling happily.

"Typical (first name). I swear you're just too adorable sometimes." (Best friend's name) said smiling and watching me.

The two of us finally made it to the guild and stopped in front of the doors. We both looked at each other and nodded. I then kicked the doors open.

"WE'RE BACK!" I shouted happily.

"WELCOME BACK (first name)! WELCOME BACK (best friend's name)!" They shouted.

I laughed happily at being back at the guild.

We walked inside to the bar and sat down.

"Hey Mira. Can I get a (favorite drink)?" I asked.

"Sure (first name). Coming right up." Mira said cheerfully.

She made my drink and then brought it over to me.

"Here you go (first name). So how the jobs go?" Mira asked.

"They went great. They were lots of fun. I love helping people out. It makes me feel all bubbly inside." I said giggling.

"I swear (first name). You can just be so adorable sometimes!" Mira said fangirling at my cuteness.

"So how has everyone been?" I asked.

"Great. Team Natsu is really doing great. They've been requested a lot for jobs. If only they didn't destroy all the stuff they did." Mira said sweatdropping.