My Alpha Mate

this is my first story ever hope you enjoy!!

Emina's POV

   I felt a soft breeze brush past me, as i flutter my eyes open to see the sun shine through the curtains. I look at the clock to see that it says 6:00 am. I groan. Time for school. As i shuffle my feet in to the bathroom thats connected to my room, i jump in the shower. Once im done i wrap a towel around myself and head to my closet. i grab a black lace bra with matching panties. Then i put on some jeans and a Hollister shirt. I text Elizabeth, (who is my best friend) telling her that im ready to be picked up. As i grab my bag i hear a loud honk. I run outside and jump into the passenger seat in Elizabeth's Nissan. when she pulled out of my drive way i hooked up my iphone to the AUX-IN and crank up Loud by R5.

     As soon as we arrived we saw all the boys drooling over me and Elizabeth but we ignored then because we know that none of them are our mates. as we enter the building i see a guy who looks hot and i mean HOT. something about him just sticks out, he is wearing a blue and white shirt that shows off his muscles and some jeans. he looked over at me and we made eye contact. i felt like i could have melted right there but luckly Elizabeth pulled me towards our next class. As she pulled me by my wrist i heard the hot guy growl. Not that im suprised, most of the students at Mid West High are werewolfs. I asked Elizabeth who the mystery guy was but all she could do was stare at me. i grabed her shoulders and lighty shook her. we walked down the hall but she just kept staring at me with wide eyes, and i was quite scared.

        As we walked in the class we noticed that we were the last ones to take a seat. Elizabeth took a seat by Claira who is her sister. the last seat was in the far back right next to HIM. i started to panic but i took a deep breath and sat down just as Mr.Write walked in. he started history the same as always as i tryed to focuse but i felt HIM staring at me. then i felt a nudge and a note landed on my desk. i opened it and it said in beautiful handwriting "Mine." i froze thinking through what he said but it all lead to one thing. he is my mate.

       the bell rang. i mind linked Ella to meet me by my locker and i quickly walked out of class. when i to my locker she was already there waiting. once she saw me she looked at me with confusion and i told her "i found my mate."  "oh that makes a lot more sense!"  she said. now it was my turn to look at her with confusion "you didnt raise your hand at all during history and you were'nt paying attention and i was curious as to why you where acting like that, now i know" she stated."So who is it?" she asked and i replied "The mystery boy." As soon as those words escaped my mouth, she turned pale and ran.

             i ran after her but lost her when i bumped in to a really built body thats when i noticed it was my mate."Hey beautiful" He said "Hi um... i have to go but can i get your name?" I ask sweetly "Drew" he replied. I nodded and made my way through the big crowd of people. when i finally found Ella she was siting outside, staring at the table. slowly, she turned her head and nodded for me to have a seat. since there where a lot of people around i mind linked her. "Are you ok?" i asked "yes im fine but im just not sure how your going to handle this cause you barely want a mate because there to possesive but...." she started i cut her off "just spill i promise i wont hate you." i stated she looked at the ground for a moment then she grabbed my upper arm and pulled me to the bathroom. "ok dont freak out but you mate is .... the alpha of our pack." (The Blue Moon Pack) as i stood there trying to process what she just said the bell rang and we split up to go to our next class.

      Math class

          As i walked in the classroom i looked around and saw i was the only one there. guess better to be there first then last. one by on my classmates came in and all the males started to stare at me. i got really uncomfortable because i could hear Drew growling so i got permisson to go to the bathroom.  As i was walking down the hall i kept hearing shoes behind me. i heard the shoes loudly and before i knew it i was running down the halls. I got to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall and mind linked Ella. " Hey. where are you?" she asked " I feel like someone was watching me as i was walking to the bathroom!?!" I said before i started to panic. " Sit tight ill be there in 5, but which bathroom?" "THE ONE BY THE CAFITERIA NOW HURRY UP!"  I locked myself in the bathroom stall and i sat on floor trying to calm down. As i took deep breaths i heard the door open and heard Ella call me. i let go of a breath than i didnt know i was holding. I got up, grabbed my friend and we went back to class.

    the rest of the day flew by and before i know it im walking to my locker, the only problem is that my sexy god~like mate was leaning agenst it! as i walked up to him, his smirk gew bigger than i ever thought posible. do i really have that affect on him already?