Chapter 1

Ok so right now, my mom is freaking out because she is helping her best friend Rachel get ready for her wedding. I dont know why my mom is freaking when the bride even isnt. 

Im Julia Evans by the way. Im turning 17 in a couple of months and I have brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Only one in my entire family that has blue eyes. 

I live in Australia more specifically in Melbourne. I live with my mom, my older brother Rob, my younger sister Ella and my younger brother Ryan. Rob is moving out though to rent a house with his girlfriend Olivia. In the process of him moving out my stepdad John is moving in. Theres alot of moving in this house. 

Since Ryan is only 5 and Ella is only 12, mom and John thought it was a good idea for them to stay with my Aunt Meghan for the night. Im not sure if Rob is coming to the wedding or his he is staying with Olivia. 

But right now mom and I are helping Rachel get ready. Well Im just really watching, I rather stay out of the way on this hectic day. 

Right now I was on my phone in my sweatpants and hoodie. It was going on 6pm and the wedding service was over and now the cocktail hour was going on. Mom and Rachel were getting ready for the reception....party time. 

"Julia sweetie you should go get dressed." Mom said walking over to me. My hair and makeup was all done. I changed it from the church part. I nodded and went to get dressed. I was wearing a dress that was white long sleeve and cut out in the back and the bottom was black and gold. It looked like a shirt and a tight skirt but it was a dress. 

This is her outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/die_in_your_arms/set?id=127638237

As I was putting my shoes on a women walked in. She looked very familiar but I didnt know her but mom did. "Julia this is Gina. I dont know if you remember her, Gina was good friends with your father." Mom said. I nodded and smiled. Gina embraced me in a heart warming hug. "She has three sons, Beau who is Rob's age, then Luke and Jai who are a year older than you." mom said. I nodded once again. "You guys met when you were about 5." Gina said. I smiled. Mom and Gina went to Rachel and finished getting ready. "Are they boys here?" I heard mom ask Gina. "Yea, their in the cocktail room." Gina said. I liked Gina she seemed really nice and loving. 

About 15 minutes later Rachel came out and sat down next to me. "You look beautiful Rach!" I said looking at her. "Aw thank you!" she started to say "Jul, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to sing tonight?" was she serious. No one knows that I can sing or that Im actually good at it. I had a huge smile plastered across my face and I nodded. "I would love to! What song would you like me to sing?" I was so excited. "How about Your song by Elton John!" That is my mom's and my dad's favorite song. We both love it so much! "Of coarse I will sing it. You just tell me when." I said hugging her. 

-----------

It was time for the party!!!!

I walked into the ballroom and stud by mom and John. Rachel and her husband Steven walked in. They both looked soo happy. 

The party begun and everyone was having so much fun. "Julia can you tell Gina I need to ask her something. She is over there." Mom said pointing to the table across the dance floor by our table. I nodded and started to walk over. "Gina, my mom wants you on the dance floor." I said talking to Gina. "Of coarse she does. Oh these are my sons Luke, Jai and Beau. She said pointing to who was who. I waved hi and smiled. Then Gina whispered in my ear "Get them to dance. They have been sitting here and wont move." I looked her and nodded. 

There was a seat open next to Beau and Luke. I sat down "So whats up!" I asked looking at all three. "Nothing much." Beau said. "Oh Im Julia by the way!!" I said introducing myself. They all smiled.