Chapter One: Pregnancy and delivery.

Pregnancy Tips
Eating healthy is a good part to having a healthy baby.  So you never want to forget to eat breakfast.  It is the most important meal of the day.  It gives you strength to go about you day. You want to have fiber in your diet. You need to eat fiber at breakfast,  lunch,  and dinner. You want to also have snacks during the day.  The snacks need to be heathy like apples,carrots, and more fruits and vegetables. When your taking prenatal victims you need to know that your doctor approves them for you and your baby. While you pregnant you want to exercise daily for about 20 minutes.  You can walk, swimming,and do yoga.  This will help with weight, stress, improve circulation, boost your mood, and help you sleep. Delivery tips.  The most healthy way to deliver you baby is natural or home birth.  These might be painful but how you can vet over that is....
Don't think of the pain think of what you making and that is a life. Push with your abs.  It might be painful but it's also helpful. Don't have your baby on an empty stomach. You want to eat as mush as you can. Also it needs to be healthy food. When your delivering you need you bags and they need to be packed earlier than later. It's the same for your Nercery.