The Assassins

"You don't know what I've been through all those years!" I screamed at her.
"Well, if you bother to contact your family maybe we would have an idea what was going on in your life!" She yelled back while hitting her fists in the gate, quite loudly I might add. Six years of not being home and she is who they had to send out to great me before i could even step through the gate.
"Oh don't pretend to be the caring sister now. My disappearance had everything to do with you." I hissed at her. "You took away everything from me since we were children!"
"And that gives you the right?" She questioned me while scrunching her eyebrows and raising her voice.
"It gives me every right!" I yelled with tears coating my eyes. "I am the first born. I should be the rightful heir to fathers throne but instead he gave it to you."
"You knew the reason for that." She forced through her clench teeth.
"Chance was going to double cross father and he deserved to die. It's just a pity that father didn't get the chance to know that sweet little Carissa made a terrible mistake." I smirked at her and that's when she had enough and drew her sword.
"Back down Carissa," I sneered. "You know you don't stand a chance with I'm a fight against me. As a matter of fact, why don't you fight me? I can just take your place in the kingdom. It shouldn't be so hard with us having the same face and all." I challenged her while drawing my sword.
"You killed my fiancée in cold blood. You deserve to die."
Pitiful. Weakling. How did she end up becoming to leader of an army?
"If I am to die, it would be insulting to die by your hands."
I knew she wouldn't fight me. She's too nice but yet still father appointed her as the head of his clan. The Assassins Clan.
"You know whether I am older by two years or two minutes, I am still the first born and to be the head of the clan was my birthright, but the golden child gets everything right. I bet you don't even know how to run the clan but because I wanted it you had to have it, right little sis?" I drawled while circling her.
"I could kill you right now, just run my blade through your stomach and leave you here to die but that wouldn't be a fitting punishment for your crimes." I taunted her.
"I'll slowly strip everything away from your life. Take everything you have, one at a time and that I'll kill you." I said while running my blade against her chin.
She's quiet.
Too quiet.
Too soon I've heard the reason for her quietness.
"Carina." Oh that deep voice that I've known all too well.
"You stupid girl." I harshly whispered while grabbing her chin between my fingers. She struggled to move but I just squeezed harder resulting in her quieting her movements with a whimper.
"Carina." He said but I ignored him and focused on the tattletale in front of me.
"I see you still like to talk." I forced out while angling my arm so now I was squeezing her cheek bones with excessive force. She writhed and thrashed under my hold and then spat in my face.
I released her. Them land a blow to her face that sent her crashing to the ground. Weak.
"That's enough, child."
"Father. Never knew I would be seeing you so soon." I spun around to look at him. He looked good. He looked the same as he did 6 years ago with his strong cheek bones and piercing green eyes. I always suggest that he should become a model but he turns it down saying it's for wimps. Don't ask me his reasoning.
And as always, he is decked out in his black leather suit and his favorite sword on his back.
"Have you returned my child?" He questioned in his dominating voice.
"Yes. I am here to challenge Carissa." I exclaimed proudly.
"Father!" She exclaimed from behind me making me roll my eyes at her wining. Such a spoiled brat.
"You will do no such thing." He narrowed his eyes at me.
"But I will." I confirmed with a smile on my slips.
"Carissa have not been the head for more than a year. You cannot challenge her position." He explained.
"Very well." I said returning my sword to its rightful position on my waist.
"But until then, my presence will be known in this kingdom." I promised pushing past her and through the gates and into my palace.
Oh, let the turmoils begin.