LOVE....

Ever since that day you told me "can we be just friends??" broke my heart but yet i dont know why i cant get you off my mind, every night before i go sleep i think of all of the memories you made with me..... walking me home, cuddling with me after school behind a mans shack, holding my hand, inviting me to your house, our first date at the carnival, the dolls you gave me, our first kiss, our first kiss on the cheek, dancing together on banquet...............man why did u ever break up with me i loved you soo much.

As days went by we became friends and i finally had the strength to ask you why you broke up with me and you said it was because i liked your friend i told you that theres a diffrence from love and like but you never did believe me...................now i found out something that hurt me really bad...........now your going out with my other best freind Donnafel.............. :'(:'(:'( i cryed almost every night just thinking about it i have to live with knowing that the best bf i ever had is going out with my best freind. im trying not to dislike her but ive been so jealous of her because shes so pretty n beautiful. everytime she talks to me all she ever does say is " omg i love gage so much" i jus feel like shes just rubbing your guys relationship in my face because she knows that i still have really strong feeling for you..... why cant you notice that i love you with all my heart... do you know how much times i cryed for you hoping that you would fall for me again you made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world...............all i can say is......................IM STILL MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!