New beginnings

**picture above is of Kayla Wilson**

Beep beep! Arghhh can someone please dump this alarm clock for me? Not that I need it anyway if not for school. Don't get me all wrong I like school simply because I don't really have much friends and am a 'self imposed nerd'. I haven't introduced myself have I ? Stephie Winfrey is my name ,am in high school. Actually am extroverted but an unfortunate event got to me so much that I redrew to myself. I have only two best friends Kimberly Erskine whom I affectionately call Kim and Jason Johnson ,JJ for short. I have to get going before I get late for school don't want to miss my first day of high school, am a first year student of Starship high though. I can't really decipher but I feel very hyper today its been almost a year now since I felt this way. Its like am a new person with a whole new level of confidence. Honestly I don't why and how but I love the vibes am giving off at the moment trust me. Off to get a bath. After I run downstairs in my super boring uniform to grab something to eat before leaving for school. "Maryyyyy! Can you please get my school bag for me and my back pack as well don't forget my cardigan too" I shout  to one of our maids. You're obviously thinking am a spoilt brat I guess. Not that am pretty or anything near popular am socially awkward as I told you earlier and i only enjoy myself when am home or with my 2 best friends. Looks like I have to go Mary is here with my bag and my driver is ready to take me to school. "Bye mom" "bye baby" I peck her and off I go.

I got to school about 20 minutes later due to traffic and its a Monday morning so it was expected. I get to my new locker I see my two besties standing there already waiting for me. Aww how much I love them. "Hi Kim " "hi babe's" Kim replies she's an extrovert too and quite known unlike me (makes a sad face) "and hello jj I missed you both so much" ring ring  oh that's the siren am thinking ,we head off to our class hurriedly. We got to know our lockers and class the week before when we had our orientation. We get to the class and sit together I mean Kim and I whilst JJ goes to the desk at our back. Our first tutor gets in, and introduces herself as our class teacher. Then she orders all of us in front and begins to rearrange us. Looks like I won't get to sit with Kim anymore. Bad start..