Harry Styles is my Boyfriend?

It was the first day of summer break and I was so excited to go to London for the whole summer but... my parents were coming!! How was I supposed to chase after British boys and go clubbing with my friends. Although the only British boy I wanted to meet was Harry styles,  from the world famous pop band Onedirection.  oh how I wish I could caress him, kiss him, and call him mine!! he's the definition of perfection, No The definition of Life it's self. well I guess I should introduce myself.  Hi my name's Cassidy, I'm 17 years old, I have dark brown(poop) colored eyes, long black hair, I'm 5'10 ,skinny but not really skinny and I sing. I have 2 annoying little dweeb. brothers, max who's 10 and Joey who's 4. They are the reason I have no privacy and No high heels. I guess you could at I'm a girly girl but I also love to play sports and get in the mud.  I live in a big yellow house with black shutters and pool in the back yard.  Oh and I can't forget my best friend who's been with me since I was In diapers. .. my dog Harper,  I don't know what i'd do without her.  well so there you go now you know a little about me so I think I should tell you about how harry styles became my boyfriend.