Misled

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE LET ALONE A MOTHER!" Harry's voice lashed out and echoed in the empty tour bus. The driver was taking a break and the others were all in the hotel already.

He's been yelling at me for over half an hour now. Telling me how worthless I was and how awful I was. I hadn't told him about the incident yet. No one but Makayla knew and she was to busy dealing with a depressed Niall.

"LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!!" an enraged Harry Styles stomped his foot for emphasis; snapping me out of my thoughts. The tabloids didn't lie. He was definitely the scariest when he was mad.

"Sorry" I managed to get out between sobs. I hated when people yelled at me. And here was the supposed love of my life yelling at me for getting drunk. Of course he thought I was still pregnant.

"SORRY ISN'T GOING TO CUT IT!!! YOU SELFISH WORTHLESS BITCH! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A MOTHER! LET ALONE A MOTHER TO MY KID!" His usual soft green eyes raged with a fire. That was it. That was way over the line. It wasn't my fault.

"THEN I BET YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW I HAD A MISCARRIAGE!" I jumped up making our bodies flush. I had to crane my tear stained face up to look him in the eyes. He was a full 7 inches taller than I was. In his face I saw guilt, regret, and pain. Good.

"I-I-I didn't....... I didn't know," his voice once booming a second ago was now barely audible. He looked genuinely upset like he was just told his parents couldn't afford to give him what he really wanted for Christmas. "Paige I'm-"

"I swear if you say sorry I'm going to scream," I threatened. I was not so forgiving as people would think. It wasn't my fault this happened and it's not like I felt proud it did.

"But I am," I could hear the sincerity in his voice as it broke and trembled. His hand reached out and stroked away an escaped tear.

"Oh! Now you're sorry! You weren't sorry a second ago when i wasn't fit to be the mother of your child! When I wasn't good enough to be alive! When I selfish worthless bitch! Do you think I wanted this to happen?! I thought all those things and worse Harry! I wanted to die! I thought about killing myself!" tears started pouring out his eyes as the truth sunk in. Sobs came from both our lips but I wasn't done, "I didn't want to tell you because I was ashamed! I was scared. And I'm sorry. All I wanted to do was give you what you wanted but I managed to screw it up! I was so sorry. I cried for days. I didn't sleep I didn't eat... Harry I cut myself again. All I wanted to do was make you happy....."

He pulled me into his chest and I willing collapsed. He sat down on the nearest bed and held me to him like his life depended on it. We both cried and cried and sobbed and sobbed. If anyone had came in they would have thought we were crazy, but we were in the worst pain imaginable. We had lost our little Darcy.

"I swear I didn't mean it. I didn't know. Paige I'm so sorry. Please don't hurt yourself. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. I know it's hard to deal with but I'll be here with you. We can try again. It's not your fault. We can get therapy and counseling. Anything and everything you need ok?" He murmured into my ear. He smoothed my hair as he rocked me back and forth. I don't know what he's more upset about me hurting myself or the miscarriage.

"They just attacked me. I didn't know what to do. I just remember being punched in the stomach and landing in a pool of blood. Makayla said it was some of your fans so it just made it harder to tell you. I just want to give you everything you want Harry. I love you please dont say that kind of stuff again," I pleaded fresh tears clouding my vision.

"I promise. Im so sorry I hurt you Paige. I'll get therapy too. I'll do anything please don't leave me I love you Paige," he kissed my forehead.

"I could never," I turned around in his lap and kissed his lips. I knew then that everything was going to be ok.