One Shot

The only sound that could be heard in the empty where house was the roar of Alexis's trigger being pulled and the sound of a loud thump. Pulling her mask off, Alexis signed it seemed like she was doing that lately, after a job it would always end up her signing and go back to her home. Or at least that's what she called it. Her home was very modern it had enough rooms for 12 people, 3 bathrooms, etc..To a sane person it would be wonderful living there except for the fact that under that roof were very dangerous people with ' unrealistic' lives that they were forced to live.

" How boring..." Alexis whispered in the now empty and bloody where house... She kept playing those same words in her head a couple of times before calling her partner Kristen.

" Done?" Kristen asked as soon as she answered

" Yeah." Alexis lazily said before hanging up, there was no need to continue the pointless talk. Alexis didn't was to hear the words Good Job or anything. She just wants to go home and sleep. Tonight had been a very stressful night and all she wanted to do was sleep. Walking outside she spotted an all to familiar black car waiting for her, walking towards the passenger side she opened it and got in. Turning to the driver she sneered, " Drive." The driver simply snorted and said, " Yes, Your royal Bitchyness" Alexis glared at the later and growled, " Drive. Now. Serey." Rolling her eyes Serey snorted but complied anyway, it took about a good 40 minutes to reach the house. Once inside the house both women were greeted with silence, expect the sound of the static of the TV and the sound of munching.

" Welcome back!!" A low pitched voice yelled, too loud for either girls liking.

" Shut up Royce!" The girls yelled

" I'm just greeting my house mates.." The boy mumbled

" Do it another time then." Serey scoffed. House mates? Serey would rather live in North Korea then be consider a housemate to these people.

"Where's everyone else?" Alexis questioned

" Out and about." Royce answered not even sparing a glance at the later

" Can you get more lonelier?" Serey asked

" Not as lonely as you." Royce stated

" Now what's that suppose to mean Mr. Alone for ever?" Serey asked as her eyes narrowed.

From the kitchen Alexis just snorted and silently laughed at the scene in front of her.

" And why are you laughing Ms. Anti-Social?" Royce sneered as he glared at the later.

This caught the attention of Alexis as she was doing her own thing, turning her head she scoffed and said, " I'm laughing at you."

How is it so far?