Prologue

Chapter I: Her Life

It's cold December night I'm walking down to the 13th street. He's there waiting for me under the old oak tree. It's our anniversary and we want to celebrate it tonight. Tomorrow, he will gone to sparta, he is a warrior assign to that small town because of incubus attack. While walking, I feel scare and my heart beats so fast. I saw his shadow again, he keeps on bugging me this past few days. He's Erebus my father.

"What do you want father?", I coldly ask him.

"Come back home my dear", he said softly.

"No father, I will never go back. I'm living a normal life here" I said.

"You don't belong in this place!", he burst in anger.

Nothing change, we end conversation this way and he will vanish in the cold thin air. As I walk down to the old oak tree, I saw him smiling. Handsome as ever, his name Aero Laxeus. He is not a normal person. He walk towards me and reach for my hand, but a loud explosion stops him. I feel that my world stop when I see him smirking. My vision became blurred before I passed, I cleary hear what he said.

"I don't love you, I just used you to get rid of your whole clan".

He will pay for what he did!! I will kill 13th person in his clan. A payment for his debt, for his treachorous act.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The people of Sicily found out that the daughter of Erebus is in their village. They came up to the plan to get rid of the clan of Erebus in the underworld. They used Laxeus the adonis of the village. Laxeus made the maiden fall in love with him. Laxeus already fall for her, but the king want him to go to sparta to fight and not to be able to stop the cutting of head of maiden he love. In exchange for freedom of his family.

Laxeus asked a favor to the king, instead of cutting the head. It's better to put her in a coffin and burn to dead.

After they caught the maiden. They put her inside the coffin and burn until she die. They hear her screams,

"You'll pay for this, I curse all of you 13th generation will die! No one will survive, I will collect thy soul 13th day of this month. One curse, no one will survive. I the daughter of Erebus say this, I will be back, to collect thy payments", she screamed.

After she scream, a lightning has struck, that made all of them scream in fear. The guardians of hell show and eat their bodies, while their soul is glowing dark and walk through the body of Erebus. Erebus slowly open his eyes, it glows like a lake of blood as he saw his daughter dead and burnt. He hears her scream saying the curse that will change everyone's life. Through generations, she will not stop until she collect all the payments of their debt.

The 13th generation.

Her P.O.V.

It's already 12 midnight and everything looks so fine. My bestfriends and cousins are still singing in the living room. My whole clan celebrates the continuation of, curse of the daugther Erebus. Well I'm just nobody but people love to call me Anna. Tomorrow we'll go to Sicily with my clan. They want to research more about what happened, or should I say who really is behind those killing on the past generation. Mystery happens every December 13th. When the moon turns blood in the midnight, people in the Hellnight village screams in fear. Some people say that they saw the guardians of hell near the statue of great Laxeus, and the black shadow turns into a beautiful maiden. The head of the village invites the whole Xyn tribe. The tribe where my father is the headchief. Our home is near in the palace if goddess Hecate. While were sailing in the river of Cephissus, I saw the naiads swimming happily in crystal glowing water of Cephissus river. I remember every single detail about my past. How I grow up with royal blood in my body. It's already past midnight. The glowing gray fog is cover the calm and cold river of Cephissus. The crow and the night owl is chirping like a lion waiting to its prey. The banks of river is foggy and the tree is like a ghostly flower in the meadow of Asphodel. Before dawn, the boat will reach sicily, and my mission will be about to start.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

She fall asleep like an angel. She's like Aphrodite, a beauty and a grace but beware she's like Artenis, a brave one. The boat sail so calm and quite in foggy river. Hours passed by, they're already in shore of Sicily. The sun began to rise, the sea is glowing like a diamonds,and the girl in a flowy white gown began to open her eyes. The Xyn headchief slowly walk down the boat, while the head of the village is waiting on the shore. Everything look so fine but the girl in white gown notice 3 girls from afar they look so innocent but their eyes tell the opposite.

Her P.O.V.

I smell their filthy scent, why does the Erinyes are in this place. They're supposed to be in the underworld judging the sinners and the dead. Are they the one who killed those warriors, how can they be here if there is a treaty that no underworld creatures should be in this place?. They break the agreement of the Hades and Zues, and why would Hades forgot those agreements?. As I look at them they slowly fade away, call or duty I guess. I'm not just nobody we have a mission, me and my beloved together with our protestor to save the lives of many people. I'm not ordinary maiden, I'm a powerful princess.