Avengeance

Proluge

Do I really wanna do this?

I think to myself as I stand next to the man who could possibly change my life forever. The man that held my future in his hands.

Just one press of a button and it'll be bye bye to the girl I once was, the girl I still am. The girl that's so full of life and energy that you cant help but fall victim to it. The girl that loves hard and was always so nice and friendly.

Her.

The girl that's currently staring me in the face.

Could I get rid of her?

And as the events of the past year ran through my head like a bolt of ligthning,

I knew my answer. "Do it", I told the scrubby looking heavyset man that had been for ever waiting for my okay.

"This wont hurt" he said. Liar. Everyone knew that the excruciating pain was a part of the process. Though no one knows why. And no one asks either afraid that they may question our questioning.

"Put the glasses on." I did as he said, then went to sit in what resembled a chair, but was made of gold. Pure gold. I stopped amazed at the sight. Ive never seen gold before, it was rare, like really rare nowadays. Now that im looking around alot of the things in here were unusual even the -- everything suddenly went black.

"Hey!! Whats going on!!"

"Hello?!" I waited ffor him to answer me, but as time progressed there was...

Nothing. I felt nothing, I saw nothing and I heard, nothing. This is not how this was supposed to play out. Then I felt a sharp pain erupt in my neck, and I screamed scared to death.

"Welcome", were the last words I heard before slipping into an abyss of darkness.

*************************

Hello to all my readers. So I kind of got an idea of a new story here but im not really sure if ill continue with it. It depends on how succesful this little proluge is.

And guys dont forget to comment vote and follow me. Dm me all your ideas!!

XoXo

~Luv nicole~