Chapter 1 - One shot

Hello viewers!!!! Welcome back to another Tododeku story! I have based this story on the poem "We are going".

Hope you enjoy!

Midoriya POV

As I walk into my new classroom, the teacher introduces me to the class. "H-hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya" I say with my heart bounding fast. "Please go take a seat over there" my teacher instructed. As I walk over to my desk, I feel eye's percid on me from every corner. 'I feel like a stranger here'. As I look around I notes that I am the only Japanese race here. I look towards the boy next to me reading, I look over to see what he is reading. 'It's manga'. "Hey" I say to the boy. "Hi?" he reply's confused. I place my chair next to his. And start talking about my love for manga and anime. He joins in and tells me all about the book he is reading. "Oh, and my names Shouto Todoroki" he said while continuing to talk about his love for anime.

After a few weeks at my new school, Todoroki and I have built a friendship. We always talk about anime, that's what makes us so close. As I walk down the halls I see Todoroki being pushed around by a bunch of guys, including Tomura. I run towards the situation. "In the old ways people would never be like you" Tomura says while attempting to punch Todoroki again. I run towards Tomura punching him in the face, stopping him from hitting Todoroki. Tomura and his friends run off after. I head to Todoroki, making sure he is ok. "I'm fine Midoriya, really" he says looking at my disturbed facial expression. "Come on, let's go to the emergency room" I suggest. 'They're like the lightning bolts over Gaphembah Hill, quick and terrible'. Once we made it home I asked Todoroki about what Tomura said. "Oh that..." Todoroki says panicking. "What's wrong Todoroki?" I ask confused. Maybe he is still in shock from the incident. Todoroki looks up at me, I look back at him. "He said that because... because I'm gay!" Todoroki says as he looks away from me embarrassed and frightened. I look at Todoroki before hugging him. "There is nothing wrong with being gay" I say in a comforting tone while he hugs me back.

The next day Todoroki and I enter school. As we walk to the bora ring for the school ceremony, I spot Tomura and his friends from the corner of my eye. I notice them walking in separate directions. 'Gone and now scattered' I think to myself. "We are going", I say as Tomura and the other bullies walk off in their own directions. My mind is relived as I have hope that the bulling has stopped. "Turns the fows on the bullies" Todoroki says with a grin. I look at Todoroki before bursting out in laughter. Todoroki cracks up laughing too.

Once the bell rang for lunch I went to the cafeteria. I spot an empty table in the distance. I walk towards the table, setting my lunch down and begin to eat. I see Todoroki walking towards me before placing his lunch down across from mine. "So how was your first period?" Todoroki says while munching down on a burger. "It was fun, I read the poem 'The wondering camp fires' to my class" I say while continuing to talk about the poem. While talking to Todoroki I get this sense of happiness that I have a friend that I can rely on. This school doesn't feel so lonely and nor do I feel like a stranger anymore.

Thank you for ready my one shot! I hope you all enjoyed this story. If you have any requests or suggestions please comment them down below! XOXO