Life Ain't Easy

first story hope you guys like it!

Dreaming. Dreaming makes me feel as if im in a place where you can't get hurt or yelled at by a drunk for a mother. Where heartbreak is no more and grieving is a myth. I dream all the time, wishing it could be reality but knowing that won't ever happen a million years. Everyday it's the same dream, me havong a family that loves me and friends that actually care about what im going through in my suc---

"Neveah wake the fuck up and get ready for school! Your dumb ass is going to need an education if you ever going to get a man! If I was a guy I would never want your ugly ass!" My mom yelled into my ear

I rolled over, look my bitch of a mother in the eye and spit right in her face.

WHAP!!!

All I could feel was the sting her slap on the side of my face as I fell onto the floor. Anger spread through my veins like air filling my lungs. I opened my mouth to say spmething but came up speachless because I couldn't belive I just did that.

"Bitch look at me when im fucking talking to you! Are you fucking crazy? Who the hell do you think I'am? You think your grown just because your in high school! Newsflash im the only grown bitch in this house! Your so lucky I didn't fuck your ass up on the first day of school."

As she was walking away I flicked her of and yelled" I can't stand living with your drunk ass anymore ugh!"

I waited until she got downstairs to scream into my pillow. I refuse to let her have of the satisfaction of knowing how much she upset me. I tried to fight back my tears but it was no use. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I can't stand the fact that my mom has been acting like this because my dad left her. I know she is hurting but that doesn't give here the right to act like a totall bitch to me. It's not my fault that he left. Im tired of all her bullshit. Im tired of how I get yelled at and hit for the litllest things. Sometimes I actually believe that I was a mistaje and that it actually is my fault that he left us.

After a while of thinking I noticed it was 6:30 which meant I was going to be late for school. I walked to my closet and pulled out an aeropostale red and blue graphic tee, skinny jeans, and red white and blue sperrys. I put my hair in a ponytail with a bang, grabbed my bookbag and walkd downstairs to the kitchen. My mom was slumped over the table with a bottle of God knows what in her hand. Rolling my eyes I took the bottle out of her hand and replaced it with water.

"What are you doing, give it back."

"It's to early in the morning for you to be getting drunk."

"You don't tell me what to do!"

"Whatever you drunk peice of shit!"

I stormed out of the to hear glass break on the floor. I didn't bother to look back because I knew things would only get worse.