Smile

//Hey guys! Here is a new short story that will consist of 5-10 chapters! I hope you guys enjoy! This was a request from someone who would like to remain unknown! Backstory is my own idea, the couple was their idea! I hope you guys enjoy my new story "Smile"!!!//

It was like any other day in the city of Seoul Korea. The sun shone brightly in the mid afternoon sky, lighting up the earth with its warm, beautiful yet harmful rays. The streets were crowded but, not crowded to the point where walking wasn't possible. People of all races (mostly the Korean race) walked the sidewalks of the town. They were all dressed in their own unique way.

Some wore business suits getting ready for another busy day at work. Some females wore shorts, shirts and tank tops or t shirts.  Others would dress a little more professional by wearing dresses or jeans and a ruffled blouse. Men varied in what they were. They varied so much it would take forever just to explain.

The homeless would sit and beg for change only to be treated like garbage, yelled at to get a job, some even told to die cold and hungry.

Amongst these individuals was a male who stood no taller than 5'10. At the age of 23 Taehyung, Kim Taehyung would be dumped by his now ex lover Lee Jisoo. Heartbroken he was indeed, intact he was depressed. He ready didn't see the point in living at this point in time. He'd roam the streets of Seoul not really sure where it is he was headed out going in that matter. All he knew was that he wanted to be alone.

It's been over a month since the break up and honestly things weren't getting any better especially since he spotted his ex lover with male who went by the name Hoseok, Jung. Hoseok.
Once he'd seen that his heart would only sink even more in the dark abyss forming deep within his chest.

Who would've guessed that the deep abyss forming within him would begin to close starting today.

Taehyung would continue to walk the streets as he'd then stop in front of a building. A neat looking local café he used to visit often with Jisoo when they were together. He'd sigh. A coffee was better than a beer. He would release a breath as he'd walk towards the café walking through the door setting of a little bell that rang. He'd walk towards the cashier scanning the menu first before deciding in what he wanted. He then would look at the male before him who's nametag read:

'Seokjin'

Taehyung would be polite and return a smile just as cheery as the males trying to be as believable as possible. Seokjin would smile.

"Welcome to the Heathens Café. What can I get you today?"

"Ah, a mocha medium sized frappé please, two pumps of vanilla and 6 sugurs with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.

"Great choice! Our workers here know how to make the best frappé if anything."

"Is that so?"