The beginning

Serena's POV
  'Ugh!? When will he notice how I feel about him!?' I thought as I watched Yona try on a lot of outfits. I sigh knowing I wouldn't be able to hear father's speech. That's when father walks in. "Father did we miss your speech?" I asked before Yona even got to ask. He nodded and said that it wasn't necessary for us to be there. I started to absentmindedly think about how I look. That's when Hak walked in. Father said that Yona's hair was beautiful and asked Hak what he thought of it. "Your hairs beautiful princess. It's your mind that needs work" Hak said getting Yona mad. She started to throw stuff at him which he easily catches. "H-hi Hak" I stutter out. I have always been shy. Even around people I have known my whole life. Hak looks at me as Yona runs out to see Soo-wan. Soo-wan helped Yona after mother died. I didn't understand it though and was waiting for her to wake up. Hak found me and explained what it meant. He helped me. Ever since then I have always have had a huge crush on Hak. Hak looks at me and smiles. He walks over and pats me on my head. "Hey Serena. I'm going to shoot some arrows with Soo-wan. If you want to watch you can" he says as he sees Soo-wan and goes with him. I follow behind. For awhile now Soo-wan has been emitting a strange aura around him. Ever since I was little I have been able to see the aura's of people around me. Only some though. Right now I can see Soo-wan's aura. It looks dark and scary. Like violent scary. I watch as Soo-wan and Hak ride around riding horses firing arrows from bows. Yona comes up besides me with father. She then says something I never expected her to say. Father hates weapons and isn't really approving of this. I look at Yona and sigh. I look back at Half and Soo-wan. Soo-wan still has that scary aura. Why does he have that scary aura around him. Usually it's bright and happy, but now it's murderous and dark. Did something happen? Who knows.
Time skip~
Serena's POV
     It was night time. Yona is trying to make things up to me. She rode with Soo-wan during the arrow thing and said that she was engaged to Hak. We were walking around the castle. Just then I felt a dark aura around the corner. "Y-Yona...... There's a strange aura around the corner" I say to her quietly. "Hmm? Aura? Oh. That thing you can see that depicts how the person is. Hmm. It's probably just Hak trying to scare us" Yona says annoyed. I try to explain to her that Hak wouldn't do that but she didn't listen. A man we don't know comes around the corner and reaches for us. Yona and I scream and go separate ways. I end up in a room alone. I'm shivering and crying. I find out I'm in my room. Or my sleeping quarters because I have a room I spend most of my time in painting and reading. I curl up under my covers and slowly fall asleep.
Time skip~
It's Yona's and my birthday. Yona is dressed in her best Kimono and I'm in my favorite dress. Yona does all the speaking. Yona separates from me and goes to see Soo-wan. I see Hak and I go up to him. Hak sees me and smiles. "Hey Serena. Yona leave you to see Soo-wan?" he asks. I nod and sit beside Hak outside in the garden. "Hey Serena. I have a gift for you. Close your eyes" Hak says. I close my eyes and feel something light being slipped around my neck. I feel a cold sensation. "Alright open them"Hak says. I open my eyes and see that Hak has put a beautiful necklace with a single amethyst on it around my neck. I gasp at the sight of it. I smile a sweet smile and look at Hak. "Thank you. I love it Hak. I'll never take it off" I say. Hak smiles at this and I hate to ruin a moment like this but I have to tell him. "Hey Hak" I say breaking him out of whatever trance he was in. "Serena what is it? I can tell by the tone of your voice something is up"Hak says giving me a worried face. "Yesterday, Yona and I were walking around and I saw a very dark aura. It was so dark I couldn't see who it belonged to" I say scared. Hak gives me a very worried face. "Don't worry Serena. I won't let anyone hurt you or Yona. I'll ask Soo-wan if he had any strange feelings. Alright" Hak says jumping down from the wall and helping me down. We see Soo-wan and Yona not to far off. We walk over. I grab Yona and quietly say "Yona, father wants to see us". Yona gives me a look that said really and sighed. We walked over to father who thankfully did want to see us.
Time skip~
Serena's POV
      Yona and I more or less ran to father's room. Yona wanted to tell father that she wants to marry Soo-wan no matter what. I had a bad feeling so I followed. There were no guards around father's room. That was the first sign of danger I saw. We went in the room just to see father getting stabbed. I was scared. So scared I could barely move. It was Soo-wan. He explained why but it still didn't make sense. But one thing registered. He was going to kill us next. I grabbed Yona's hand and dragged her out of there. I had tears in my eyes. My hair was still in it's long braid so I didn't trip over it. But me and Yona still ended up tripping into a puddle. We were surrounded. Yona yelled out Soo-wan's name while I yelled Hak's. Hak came and saved us. "Hak" Yona said. I couldn't move any more. I just had tears in my eyes. I was glad he was still there. He shouted at Soo-wan for betraying our father and us. Hak's aura got dark but light at the same time. It had the glow of protectiveness. He protected us and  grabbed Yona's hand while he grabbed me around the waist. I couldn't register anything. I was that numb. We ended up hiding with a servent boy who had always been there for father and me. He asked a question but I didn't hear it. I just sat there with the same numb expression. Hak was looking at me concerned.
Hak's POV
     Serena hasn't said a single word since she shouted my name. I moved towards her and got her to look at me. She finally snapped out of her expressionless face and looked at me. Fear and sadness are in her eyes. She's never had that look before.  I pulled her towards me as we waited for a chance to run. We got our chance. I pulled Serena and Yona out of there and into the mountains. I'll take them to the wind clan. They'll be safe there. Serena will be safe there. I will protect her. I will protect the one I love.

Over 1254 words for that single part. Congrats. You got me to write more.