She's off limits

(Allie)

"Folks, we have begun our descent to Heathrow airport, the local time is 8:27am, light winds out of the south and we're looking for a on time arrival. We should be on ground in just a few minutes. We wan to thank you for flying with us today."

Yay! I can't believe I'm finally here in London. I've always dreamed of coming here.

"ALLIE" I turned around to find both my brothers running towards me.

"JAKE, TYLER" I ran meeting them half way " I missed you guys so much" I said pulling both of them in for a hug.

"We missed you to Allie" Tyler said stepping back from our hug.

"Come on mums at home waiting for you" Jake said while grabbing me bags and walking out to his car. Tyler and I following.

"So what's it like living in Cheshire?" I asked jumping in the passenger seat next to Jake.

" It's great, everyone's friendly apart from the odd angry neighbour or snobby rich kid" Tyler answered from the back.

"How's dad and Jane?" jake asked pulling out on to the road.

"Their good, dad misses you two, he says he needs more guy time" I laughed turning in my seat so I could see Tyler, who sat in the back.

" I forgot we left him with four girls" Tyler laughed "how's Lilly and Ella."

" Their a handful" I laughed " I had to take them to school every morning and get them ready. Lilly May only be 5 but she sure can put up and argument" I yawned.

"You look tired sis, you should get some sleep"Tyler said patting my shoulder.

"Yeah well that 24 hour flight didn't help" I replied shutting my eyes and falling into a peaceful sleep.

(Harry)

"Harry honey could you please help me put food on the table"

"Of corse miss Johnson" I said, grabbing some plates and putting them on the table.

"Hey mum were home" I heard jake yell from the front door.

"Allie my baby, i missed you so much" miss Johnson cried running towards the front door.

"Oh hey Harry, what are you doing here" Tyler asked placing some bags down in the lounge.

" I came here to hang out with you guys, but your mum said that you went to the airport to get your sister so I thought I would help your mum with lunch, then meet the last of the smith triplets" I said placing the last plate on the table.

"Well come on then, if you say hi now we'll save her from mums death grip" he laughed walking out of the lounge with me following.

###########################

Hey this is my first fanfiction please tell me if it's any good and if I should continue it would really help.