MOTTO:KEEP IT TRILL AND FORGET FAKE TRICKS

Nike's P.O.V

      Whats up chicas its Nicole but u can call me Nike. Im 5'6 (fun sized), Blaxican, and have naturally curly hair. Not to brag but im pretty and i have nice boobs, abs, and booty. So i guess you could say im thick or have curves in all the right places. Im currently single and live on my own. Before i forget im 16. I live on my own becuase my mom kicked me out. Long story short i got in trouble for something i didnt do. My whole life was a struggle. But ive grown to keep my circle small and never ever forget the motto KEEP IT TRILL AND FORGET FAKE TRICKS!!!!

India's P.O.V

        Hey guys its India. Im 5'5, blaxican, and have curly hair. Im pretty, have curves in all the right places(thnx mom), and im 16. Have u heard of Nike? Well shocker but thats my sissy. Me and her live together becuase our stubborn mama threw us out. i really dont want to get into my past becuase it was hard so lets move on shall we. Me and my twin go to MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. HIGH. We live in Licoln heights, California. That place is ghetto as hell but what can i say thats where we at. Im single and i never forget the motto KIT&FFT.

Nike's P.O.V

      Today was the first day back to school and you know me and my sister had to be fresh the def so we woke hella early. I put on some acid high wasted shorts with a white crop top that says 'BOSS' in blue. My shoes was killa cuz u know i had me some J's (3lab5 elephant). My hair is curly but i decided to straighten it and my bang then i curled it with my flat iron. My hair was bomb and so was i so i definitely insta it with a caption FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL BISSSHHHHH #HELLAFLY. I know that sounds cocky but im not.

India's P.O.V

        As i got out the shower i put some lotion on and slid my bra and panties. Afterwards i put on my favorite outfit on White overalls and a black crop top with one button unsnapped. I had on some J's (oreos). My hair was curly. "COME ON HOE WE NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL I DONT WANNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL" i yelled. "WHO YOU CALLING A HOE SLUT AND WAIT IM TRYNA INSTA." Nike said. Her and this damn insta but i couldnt lie we was insta famous so ofcourse we had take selfies.

As we drove up to school in our all black range rover, we saw our squad. Although our squad was small like a clique we was so fly it was a squad. "Aye my niqqa. Ive missed u bishh!" yelled Meme to me. "Aye wassup its been foreva girl." i said while hugging Meme. "Hey booooooooooo!" Said Meme jogging over to Nike. "Hey girl." she practially screamed. If you didnt notice already Nike was the loud crazy and i was the more chill one. But dont get me wrong u call me out of place and youll regret. Anyway Meme was me and Nike's bestfriend we did everything together. Meme was tall, caramel, and had long pretty hair. She was Samoan. Then i saw August. OH LAWD AUGUST JESUS HELP ME AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS BUT AUGUST. He was so cute no scratch that he was sexy. Lightskin tatted and tall. Everything ive ever needed. As i came back to earth he came up to me and hugged me. Hey August. Hey girl ive missed u. *blushing* me and august dont go out but everybody makes jokes about "us".

Nike's P.O.V

           We pulled up to school and met up with our squad. We said our his and then something caught my eye. It was a hella fly boy and he saw me and winked then started walking over. He came to me and said "Hey ma im new could you show me around?" "S-sure i would love to." *mental face palm* We started walking and talking and he told me his name was ronnie and he moved here from Virginia. He was 17 and tall, caramel, and tatted. We exchanged numbers and i met back with my sister to go to homeroom. When we got there i got a text.

Futurehubby;): Hey pretty

Niketofly: Lol hey

F: so i seen u checkn me out did u like what u see ;)

(ooh he was one of them)

N: haha no i was just looking around the school and u saw me while i happened to be looking ur way

F:*holds chest* Ouch that hurt

N:Lol im just playn ur cute or wateva but im not tryna get wit ur "type"

F: ?

N: we both know ur a player

F: how do u know if we just met how about i take u sonic after school and head to my place and youll see if im a player or naw

N: fine ig gtg bye cutie

F: bye mami

Ok so what did you guys think? This is my first story but im trying lol btw the cover for the book nike is the girl on the right and india is the girl on the left. Btw nike is pronounced like the shoe brand. Please vote and read but most importantly enjoy