act one, ❛ admin form. ❜

A D M I N  F O R M

            hello! thank you for thinking about joining this community, we know how unexciting it really is to dedicate an account to someone who most likely won't ever stumble upon us in their lifetime, but it's amazing to keep on dreaming and ho...

            hello! thank you for thinking about joining this community, we know how unexciting it really is to dedicate an account to someone who most likely won't ever stumble upon us in their lifetime, but it's amazing to keep on dreaming and hoping so! anyways, please fill out the following form and we'll get back to you as quick as we can!

[one] full name and username

[two] are you available on imessage?

[three] how active can you be?

[four] invade of an altercation with another member, how would you deal?

[five] are you trust worthy?

[six] on a scale of one to ten, how much of a super fan are you?

[seven] what was shawn's first single?

[eight] what can you contribute to this community?

[nine] tag two or more people you'd think would be interested in joining this community as well.

[ten] what would you like to be in charge of? jobs will be shared, but what would you feel most comfortable being apart of. graphics, contests, etc.