Chapter 1

"Oh Cameron this is our 1 year anniversary,I love you so much," Courtney says passionately.

"Courtney I love you so much that I would never go behind your back ever, oh and I got you a gift," replied Cameron.

"Oh Cameron you shouldn't have," said Courtney.

"Close your eyes and put your hands out,"

"Cameron please, this is what you do to me to tickle me,"

"I know,ok open your eyes," Cameron says.

"OMG Cameron it's beautiful, I love it," Courtney says.

"Really?," replies Cameron

"Yes, I love you so much," says Courtney.

Cameron got the necklace out the box and asked if she needed help to put in on.Of cause she said 'yes' he turn her around and put it on.Courtney says while pointing at the sunset.

"Look Cameron,look at the sunset it's beautiful,"

"Not as beautiful as you," Cameron said while blushing.

Cameron wrapped his arms around Courtney's waist then kissed her cheek.She slowly turned around and looked him in his beautiful brown eyes and he looked in to her gorgeous blue eyes.Cameron leaned in and their lips touched.

**Courtney's POV**

He leaned in and our lips touched.Did I like it,yes.Did he enjoy it probably.I felt a shock go in to my body that I have never felt before.The kiss lasted about 10 seconds.But on the beach it was perfect.

-------------End of POV------------

They Left as it was getting dark and of cause Cameron was driving back home were all their friends from MagCon were their because they all live together.

-----------End of Chapter----------