first Os

Pragya was lying on her bed..  She hear the door knock sound she went to open the door..  She saw he was stand outside.. 

Pragya : what you want??  Who are you?? 

He pushed her inside the room lock the door..  Pragya shout why are you?? How dare you do like this??  Just get out from the room..  But he won't lesson her he just try to pull her closer pragya struggled with him..

Pragya : how dare you touch me?? 
Leave me I will kill you.. 

He: I have all rights to touch you..  You are mine baby only mine.. 

Pragya : slap him..  And try to get escaped try to open the door before that he pinned her in wall and kissed her earlabs..  Pragya shivered in fear..  He left her on his shoulders she struggled his grip he put her on the bed..  Pragya try to run.. 

He : just cooperate with me if you don't do that I don't know what I do..

Pragya : you bledy cheap mined..  How dare you touch a girl like this?? 

He : don't make me a monster just lesson and give what I want.. 

He touched her cheeks and she bite his hand..  He get full angry and slap her..  She felt unconcius..  He start doing what he want but she try struggle in her unconcius stage.. 

Hope you guys like my teaser..  Who is he??  Then why he do like this??  Keep guessing.. And wait for my update..  See you soon.. 

It me gomu... 

Tata... 

Bye bye..