Chapter 1

Ana woke up earlier than usual on Tuesday. Even her subconscious self was aware of what was going to happen that day. Shame her conscious one wasn't. She stretched and got out of bed, shuffling around her room and collecting her clothes. Everything about this Tuesday felt normal to her but little did she know how catastrophic the days events would prove to be.

"Ana? Ana!" she heard her Mum shout up the stairs.

"What?"she yelled back.

"I'm going...out, will you be ok getting yourself to school?"

"Yeah I'll be fine, just go" Ana screeched back.

As soon as she heard the door slam, Ana rushed tithe wardrobe and reached to the back for her new dress.

When she was dressed she left to examine her reflection in the mirror. She wore a tight fitting deep purple dress that stopped about 10cm below her bum. Large, sparkly diamonds littered the neckline and the dress looked fabulous paired with her towering silver Gucci heels. One might ask how someone with no job and a mother and father who barely raised enough money for their mortgage could manage to afford the big designer labels that she wore. The answer has got to be one of two options; she stole them or they were gifts. In actual fact they were very expensive and elaborate gifts.