Time to find out the truth

FOR ALL THOSE WHO THINK MAJORA DROWNED ME IS WRONG.HERE IS THE REAL STORY.

I was just minding my own business with my girl. Her name was Rachell. (Spelled that way.)Then we had a picnic at the park nere the lake.It was a great afternoon when she suggested that we take a swim.I agree so we jumped in and it felt great then good all Majora can and asked if he could swim with us.I told him "yeah " so he can in the lake. We where all having fun swimming and stuff then that's when it happened...........Rachell said we should play a game Majora and I say yeah so we played a game called Monster and how u play is that one person is the monster and the other people have to swim away and when the monster catches a person they have to pull then under the water and Rachell was the monster. So she gave us to the count of 10 and then started to swim after us...........or more like only me....after a few moments I got tired and let her win so she pulled me under the water and I drew no breath know that I would be pulled back up straight away but I wasn't.I begin to fight her off but it was hard when you are underwater and running out of air.From what I could see out the blurred vision Majora came to help me but he was too late I finally gave up I had no strength no air and the one I thought I love was going to drown me.After awhile I felt free like.....like codes and I looked around and I saw Rachell trying to drown Majora I stoped her dead in her tracks."Ben I...........I'm sorry I couldn't save you" Majora cried. "Dude it's fine as long as you are alive I will protect you"I told him.

SO THAT WAS MY FATE KILL THE GIRL I THOUGHT I LOVED AND TO PROTECT MY BEST FRIEND

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««  should I make Majora's POV?