Nico I

A/N: Yelloooooo!!! This is my first fanfic so please, any criticism is welcomed!!! Sorry if it sucks...
Sadly, I don't own any of these characters, only the plot, so, without further ado....drumroll please.....here we go, I guess..
(Also, I get off topic really easily, thanks to my terrible excuse for a sense of humour sooo)
————————————————————

"Come, child of Hades..."

I awoke with a start. Ever since the end of the Giant war, me and my dad, Hades, Lord of the Underworld and god of the dead, had become really close, almost like a normal family. Key word: almost. For some reason, that meant dad always sent me weird dreams–day, night or otherwise–whenever he wanted me...for some reason.

Ah, the joys of being a demigod.

Today it was some sort of noseless weirdo whispering with an almost snake-like voice. I swore it sounded like hissing. Whatever.

I opened my eyes, looking into the darkness that was cabin 13 at camp half-blood. All I wanted to do was sleep. I turned around, snuggling into the warmth that was my boyfriend, Will. We started dating not long after my three day stay in the infirmary and were still going strong. I didn't want to get up.

Sadly, whenever my father sent for me, it was at the worst times,

Like the time I was in the middle of a game of capture the flag and was about to be speared by one of the camper's...well...spears, and he just...poof. I didn't come back until dinner and Will was absolutely worried sick. That was not fun, having to endure the hours long rant about, "Tell me where you're going next time!!" Or something along those lines. If I didn't love him, Will would probably be dead, but I did send plenty death glares his way. Usually they would cause people to run away screaming, but nope, not even a shudder. He just kept on yelling.

Another instance, like now, when I was TRYING to SLEEP and TRYING to enjoy cuddling with my boyfriend, but nooooooo. Dad just HAD to call for me. I groaned dramatically, loudly enough to wake Will up, not that it was hard. Usually, I slept like the dead(no pun intended), while Will rose with the sun. Something about Apollo, Will's Dad and the Greek god of the sun, medicine, poetry, yada, yada, yada, screaming in all his kids' heads to watch his 'magnificence' as he rode across the sky every morning.

Will stirred, arms tightening around Me.

"Mmmhh...wassuup..?" He said in an adorably sleepy voice. I both hated and loved the butterflies that stirred in my stomach whenever I saw him like that, hair ruffled up and voice slurred from sleep.

"Dad called, gotta go, sorry Sunshine." I leant down for a quick kiss an then got up and got dressed. As much as Will tried, he would never get me to wear anything even remotely colourful, so I slipped on my black jeans, a random band t-shirt and tied up my combat boots. I went over to the bedside table and grabbed my earrings off it and slipped them in, I had gotten my ears pierced for his sixteenth birthday and still obsessively wore all of them, and now I was debating a nose piercing...ugh, stupid ADHD. My dad usually only gave me around 5 minutes before he ran out of patience, so I waved bye to Will, who was already almost asleep again, and shadow travelled to my father's palace.

———————————————————

The first thing I heard when I arrived was shouting. Styx, I'm screwed. Then it stopped. The skeleton guards bowed like usual as I opened the doors of my father's palace and headed towards the throne room, silently praying that no one had been killed, and what I saw was...not what I expected.