SHREKFINITY WAR

Prologue:
  The battle of wakanda:
"My lord we have it" said farmer reece, "oh do we now" replied the tall big green figure glancing down on the poor farmer,"ye would you like me to open a breach?" Asked reece "ya won't do shit lad" and the figure squashed fat reece while he entered the portal that was made for him by his master.

10 seconds later......."oh hello there yar a big one aint ya" said the figure "you are one brave creature but this is your fate" said thanos "oh no lad,i'll be having that 👊😵" said the figure, "what are you" I'm an ogre but you can call me.....SHREK now wheres me new swamp" . "Evacuate the city,engage all defences and get this man a s....SWAMP👊" "what th-" questioned king t'challa AKA the black panther and then there was nothing but silence and ashes.

Present day:
" i wont let you shrek, my kiddies are on that planet" says death breath to shrek,while he grabs her by the neck and she chockes and says "you will never be a god", "im an ogre how more of a god could i be" and shrek snaps deathbreaths neck and opens a breach to earth.

Planet earth:
"Oi oi oi oi oi oi what ya think ur doing" shouts chrissy minx to shrek as he punches her to far far away and shes eaten by the dragon, shrek makes his way to metroville first things first wheres ya shitter i got a turtle head poking out", a family watch the ogre take new york city from a nearby restaurant they look at each other smile and nod "this looks like a job for THE INCREDIBLES!". The team run to the battle "its over leave our planet or will have to make you" warns mr incredible "ya won't do shit" replies shrek as a kid was watching them from the mcdonalds trash can and says "nows my time to prove my self😉😊", "incredibles attack!" Shouted mr incredible they all attacked shrek they all went down appart from mr incredible who was struggling but pushing against the gauntlet and then..... " hey wassup mr incredible" said the kid "jarrett I haven't seen you since i saved you from getting tortured by syndrome" replied mr incredible "oh yeah😴😐🙁" replied jarrett, as they were fighting a man in the shadows said "its time we bring the others".

The others:

"I have brought you all together today because i need your help to defeat shrek my name is carl fredricksen and you can be the greatest heroes ever" looking at buzz lightyear,BIG HERO 6 and bolt. The team go and rescue jarrett and mr incredible they all proceed to far far away which is where shreks base is but they where to late shrek was already there snaps his fingured and..............."mr incredible I don't feel to good" said jarrett as he shit him self and disappeared "oh no" said carl as everyone disappeared appart from him, mr incredible and BAYMAX, they turn to buzz "to infinity  and the swamp" buzz disapeared shrek went to his master and said "I've done it" his master replied "wheres the wenslydayle "oh shit" the end