Chapter 1: The First strike

Perspective of Halli

   I was laying in my bed thinking how fast last summer had gone. It was insane to me that in two days school would be starting again. My phone was laying on the bed side table next to me. *Buzz* I slowly turned my head and lifted my phone. Putting in the 4 digit password, it opens. I sit up to to read the text in the group chat. (In chat)
Noah: what's up guys?
Slowly I put in
Halli: nothing just thinking how crazy it is that schools starting
Addy: Same at least we all had a great summer together!😀
Kenna: So when are we going to see each other again? It feels like forever since we last hung out.
Collin: Ya, hey Kenna shouldn't that be your job? 😂😂😂
Adam: Seriously Collin she's not a toy!
Noah: Alright guys that's enough!
Halli: Ya it's annoying how much you guys get in fights over stupid things.
No one said anything after that.

                 (Later that evening)
  I herd my mother come in the door, as she closed and locked it she called my name "Halli? You home sweet heart" I quickly replied "yes" In a hopeful voice. I got up slowly and walked to my door, every step I took I felt ahuge pain in my foot. (Only because it was asleep) I creaked open my door. Then shut it as I walked out, then down the dark Hall way, passed the family pictures. Then tuned the corner, only to be met with more walking. I made my way down the stairs. When I reached the bottom I saw my mother in the kitchen with tissues and a paper in her hand. I quickly said"whats wrong?" She said in a sad gloomy voice "n... Nothing darling." I could tell something was up because of the way she stumbled on her words. She set the paper down and walked up stairs. This was my chance to read the mysterious paper. I picked it up. The first thing I saw when I looked at if was det in bold letters. I dropped the paper and fell to my nees. The last thing that went through my head was "Help" Then everything was blurry.

(To be continued)