Tony x Sassy!Reader x Clint Playing them at their own game

Tony yawned and wrote down some more notes. He was currently working on another project using clean energy. He'd been working on it for hours. All he wanted to do was mess with Steve a bit and take it easy. But no. Fury made him do this.

The door of the lab opened and Tony whipped his chair around in annoyance but relaxed when he saw it was you. "Hey Tony. I knew Fury had you working late so I bought you some coffee." You set down the coffee next to him and smiled. Tony reached for the cup and mumbled a thanks. He took a long sip, his dark brown eyes watching you as you looked over his notes. "This is great, Tony. You must of been working on this for a while."

Tony shrugged, "Once you figure it out it gets easy. Maybe you could help me sometime." He winked at you, his signature smirk gracing his features.

Catching on fast, you smirked back, leaning over the desk towards him, "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot. Who would pass up the opportunity to work with Tony Stark?" You drawled out his name in a seductive voice, keeping your eyes locked with his. Then your earpiece buzzed. It was Nick. He wanted you to go to his office. "Aw, what a shame. Fury wants me to go. And I was having so much fun." You looked up at him through your lashes, slowly standing back up. "I'll see you soon." With another wink you sashayed out of the lab.

Bruce looked up from his work, a small smile on his lips, "You know she's playing you at your own game?"

Tony was watching you walk out. Well, he was looking at one particular, um, area...."Yeah but you have to admit...She's sexy."

"Tony."

"And she's funny."

"Tony."

"She's got sass."

"Tony."

"But seriously, look at that body."

"TONY!!"

"What?"

"You can't go after her."

"Why?"

"Because the fact that she's playing you at your own game-"

"I want her."

"But Tony-"

"Want."

"Ton-"

"Going to get."

Bruce shook his head and focused on his work again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sigh left your mouth. You had no idea why Fury wanted you but it was most likely to send you on another mission. Since you were trained in combat, could use almost any weapon and you were a master of persuasion, (just to name a few skills), there was no doubt in anyone's mind of why you became an Avenger.

Suddenly, something landed behind you with a small thump. You smiled and turned around, "Not many people can sneak up on me, Clint."

Clint smiled and slowly walked up to you, eyeing you like you were his prey. "Am I one?" He came closer, looking down at you, his silvery blue eyes glimmering. With another smile, he slowly stepped forward, making you press your back to the wall.

You leaned forward as much as the space would allow, looking up into his eyes, "You certainly can be. You know Clint...I've always found you...interesting."

Clint smirked and you put your hands on his shoulders. With no warning, you spun the pair of you around, so it was his back against the wall. You pressed against him, brushed your lips against his, then stepped back and started to walk off. "See ya later, Clint. Come find me in Tony's office." You said over your shoulder, with a wink. Then you turned a corner, leaving another man watching you walk away.