What He Doesn't Know- Part 1

“Smile” He whispers in my ear. To others this seems like a normal romantic gesture but for me it was more of a demand. I look over at the person who I thought that I could love but instead I find out that he doesn’t even like me. All of them little gestures from him were just friendly and they never meant anything else but that. I cried every night for the past month as I thought about how awful and unhappy my life is going to be like.

And today…today was supposed to be a day where I am crying in happiness and joy but instead am frowning like a frog. Doing exactly what he told me…I smiled. I smiled like this was the best day of my life, I smiled like this was everything I wanted…I smiled because this was probably going to be the last time he’ll ever hold me like this….

“You both look so good together, so enough you’ll be popping out little babies that look exactly like the both of you” Someone commented from beside me. Leaving the fake smile on my face I nod at the elderly women as she doesn’t even realise how that will never happen either. “Isn’t that right Gareth?” She asked him from beside me. I look over at his face and just think about how such a beautiful man like him could turn out so heartless and cruel. The way his azure/lime eyes always shine against the dark and light ignoring any foul mood of his, his dark blonde hair which always seems to be neat and perfected just like the rest of him.

 Not to forget how he always has that five o’clock shadow growing on his jaw line and cheek which just adds to the perfection of his high cheek bones. He must have noticed me staring because he looked me straight into my light brown eyes. My heart suddenly skipped a beat and went into racing car mood as my hand that lay out on his back began to form sweat on it. No expression or emotion was even seen as the smile he once had on his face wiped away when he saw my horrifying one.

“Why don’t you ask Amy?” He asked the lady as he still looked me in the eye. My heart race seemed to calm down as he said those words.

“Oh you both are so cute, just wait you’ll want to pull each other’s hairs out very soon” She said as she placed her cold hand on my shoulder before walking away. Trust me I don’t want to pull his hair out I’d most likely want to pull my own out.

I can’t believe I got married to this man.

**************

“I hope you both enjoy your stay Mr and Mrs Bank” The manager left the room as he shut the room door behind him. After the whole wedding ceremony we were going to our hotel which was designated at least an hour away and in the morning we were supposed to leave together to go to Turkey but he cancelled the honeymoon and said he had important work to do-which was too teach but I don’t understand why when he is on holiday right now.

“You can take the bed I’ll take the sofa” He tells me as he starts to unbutton his blazer and starts to strip in the middle of the room. Looking at him with wide eyes I begin to feel uncomfortable as he doesn’t seem to care that my presence is still within the room. He cut down to being in his boxers only making me turn around. Does he have no shame, why did he even decide to strip right in front of me for? I feel his footsteps behind me as he walks past my body with a blanket wrapped around him covering his whole body from the back. Thank God he covered himself this time. I just stood here watching him lie down on the sofa as the blanket still covered his body, thankfully. He just lay there so casually with his head propped up against the sofa head rest while he stared up at the ceiling. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky and the other time I just think why I ended up with him in the first place. “Are you going to stand there like a stalker all day or actually go to bed?” I hear him ask me. Breaking out of my thoughts, he glared at me and turned around on the sofa. Right, I have to get to bed. Moving away from the spot I move to the bed and sit down on it, feeling the heaviness of my clothes I notice that I still have this big wedding dress on. What am I supposed to wear on? I don’t even have any other clothes to wear on and I can’t sleep in this dress. What am I supposed to do, I could ask Gareth….I’ll have to ask Gareth.