Captivated

Arthit looked up from his mobile as he entered the shop and the bell chimed.

He was greeted by a dashing man wearing a dashing smile.

"Hello sir, my name is Kongpob. How may I help you?"

Arthit, blinded by his gorgeousness, lost his ability to speak for a while. And the mischievous smile on Kongpob's face was not helping either.

"I...uh....", Arthit stuttered.

To save himself from further embarrassment, he started looking around, just to remember something.

His eyes landed on socks.

"Yes...I need to buy socks"

Kongpob chuckled,"sure sir. Follow me"

Arthit went after him, staring at his back. Sure this guy was attractive, but Arthit was handsome himself. He couldn't understand why he had to embarrass himself like that.

Smack, Arthit collided onto his back and stopped, and in the process, got a whiff of his perfume.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

Kongpob faced him and smiled," no worries. I don't mind. As long as all your attention is only on me."

Arthit blinked, confused. This guy was speaking something out of ordinary.

"Is this what you were looking for?", Kongpob asked.

Even if Arthit was looking for something else, he blindly agreed to every pair he showed. He was so busy into sneaking glances at Kongpob, that he failed to notice the colour or the no of pairs he bought.

After getting it billed, Kongpob, handing him the bag, said, " although all these socks are of your choice, I must tell you, that am a good choice as well", and winked.

Arthit went home in a daze.

Later, when he checked his purchase, he groaned. He had bought 10 pair of socks, all in different colours. But none of them black which he actually went to buy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Three days later, Arthit was back in that men's exclusive shop.

And was again greeted by Kongpob,

" Hello sir, how may I help you today?"

"Um...uh...shoes. yes shoes", said Arthit eloquently.

Kongpob chuckled," sure. This way"

Arthit followed him. He noticed that Kongpob had broad shoulders and he probably worked out too. He was looking so sexy in this suit. Wait. Suit? Do salesmen wear suits?

Arthit dropped the thought when they reached. He selected a pair. He needed it to match it with all those socks he bought. Silly, yes. But he refused to think of an alternative.

" Can I tie your shoelaces, so that you won't fall for anyone else",asked Kongpob innocently.

Arthit reddened," wh...what?"

Regardless of whatever Arthit said, which was nothing, Kongpob tied his shoelaces.

"There. Now try walking"

Arthit got up and strolled around a bit. He liked those shoes, so he bought them.

When Kongpob handed him the bag, he said," you know, good shoes takes you to good places, I hope these shoes Always bring you to my place.", And grinned cheekily.

And Arthit, as the master of words he was around Kongpob, muttered something unclear and dashed off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This time, when Arthit made up the reason to buy a tie to visit the shop, he was greeted by another person.

He was taken aback for a while and turned his head to look around for him. But in vain.

"Hello sir. How may I help you?"

" Yeah...I am looking for some ties"

"Any specific colour?"

"Yeah...blue?", He mentioned randomly.

"Sure sir", and the salesman went away to search for it.

In the meantime, Arthit started roaming around the shop to search for him.

He was near the shirt section when he heard his voice. He hid behind the shelves and spied on Kongpob.

He was all smiles and chatting with a female customer. Arthit pouted, does he flirt with every customer. Was he the only one taking it seriously? He started sulking.

"Excuse me sir, were you looking for this?", Interrupted the salesperson.

Arthit looked back at him," can you get me a darker shade"

After the salesperson went away, Arthit turned back to continue his spying. But he frowned, he couldn't see Kongpob anywhere.

He craned his neck over the shelf and looked left and right.

"I hope you are searching for me, because I have been searching for you all my life".

Arthit reddened,"Kongpob, will you stop with that"

"Stop with what?",asked Kongpob with amusement.

".........."

Arthit made a face and went away. Needless to say, it was Kongpob who helped selecting his tie.

When Arthit was leaving, Kongpob handed him the bag saying,

" I know many more uses for that tie of yours", and smirked.

"KONGPOB!!", Arthit yelled and dashed off.

He could hear his laughter coming from behind.

When Arthit looked back, he saw Kongpob chatting with that female customer again. With that female customer acting all touchy feely. And Kongpob allowing her to do so.

Arthit mood soured, and he sulked his way back home. He decided, He's not gonna come back here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Arthit managed to keep his resolve for one month, when he came back again.
And this time, he had something in mind, which he's gonna execute today.

His heart jolted when Kongpob greeted him. His greeting was way too enthusiastic. Dare he say, Kongpob looked happy.

Today, Arthit was looking for blazers.

They went there and Kongpob picked out two,

"So which one do you think will look good on you?"

Arthit took a deep breath. It was now or never,

"Both of them will look good on me, but I think you would look better on me"

Kongpob's eyebrows shot up and he gaped at Arthit.

If Arthit wasn't feeling nervous, he would have laughed at this comical expression.

When Kongpob gained his bearings back, he smiled devilishly and said,

"Then let me buy this blazer for you. So that later, I can replace this blazer on you with me"

Arthit blushed from head to toe and hissed," KONGPOB!!"

-----------------------------END-----------------------