Re-United,more problems

I am in a total mess right now.Apparently I just reunited with my dad two days ago.Everything has been happening so fast I can't catch up.I went missing 5 yrs ago,that is what I have been told.My dad,Fred is a really nice guy but a bit too clingy.He says he is really worried about me, because I can't remember anything about what happened to me during the past five years.
         He is trying to help me remember but I tell you it is useless. "Bella, are you awake there's someone I'd like you to meet " . "I'll be there in a minute , dad " I said while putting on my pink bunny slippers he bought for me yesterday. I rushed down the staircase to meet whoever he was talking about.
      "Are you sure she is the one? " I heard a lady say with uncertainty in her voice. "Of course, I am sure, I have the word of the police and the DNA test proves it" .I was not sure what was going on but when I got there I saw a short woman with grey hair talking to my dad.
       "Hi" I said when the old lady looked at me. " Bella this is your grandmother Mary " my dad said patting  my brown straight hair. "She does have the same blue eyes her mother did" the old lady said looking straight into my eyes. Didn't this same lady say she wasn't sure if I was her granddaughter?! Mary left the house with gleaming smiles on her face. I ran back to my room to take a nap.
         I woke up when it was 6 pm. I was really hungry. I slipped my foot into my pink bunny slippers and headed towards the kitchen. I could smell something delicious even though i did not know what it was. I got closer to the kitchen and I could hear Fred whistling. "Umm dad what are you doing?" "Oh Bella I'm just making some dinner " "so what's for dinner " I said sitting down."Just some mac&cheese " he said looking at me. Fred and I ate some mac&cheese before going to bed.
          It's finally Monday. It seems I will be attending Veild High as a first year. But big problem. I can't read or write. Sure I lost my memories but my reading and writing skills too.