Chapter 1:

Amber POV:

  I quietly thought in the car to myself how I was so tired of Jamal and his shxt. I quickly let the memories of that night take over my mind.

                           <flashback>

text mode

Jamal: Wassup bae

Amber: Heyy bae.

Jamal: Come see me tonight

Amber: Okayy I gotta wait until my momma go to sleep, I'll be there around 12.

Jamal: Okay bae, be safe, I'll see yu soon.

text mode over•

I quietly snuck out and stole my moms car at 11:30p.m. I arrived at Jamal's house at 12:00midnight thinking about how I was about rock his world. When Jamal opened the door he hugged me and grabbed my ass, kissing my neck.

"Jamal wait let's go to the room." I said while pushing him back. As soon as I walked into Jamal's room I heard his phone go off, but I ignored it. Then I kicked my shoes off and sat on my bed and Jamal came over by me only wearing gym shorts and socks. Jamal slowly leaned over to kiss me as I leaned back on the bed, then his phone went off 7 more times. I pushed him off of me, "Jamal who the hell blowing yo phone up at 12 something in the morning !?"

  "Amber that ain't nobody, stop trippin'," he said looking at me.

"No Jamal I want to know which one of them hoes texting you !," I said semi-yelling growing more and more angry with his stupid ass. I got up to get Jamal's phone. Jamal jumped up and ran over to me tried to get his phone. He then grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. I thought to myself, I know this nigga ain't boutta hit me. I bit Jamal on the arm, he stepped back and I then ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I unlocked his phone and went to his messages,             "Motherf#cker !" I semi-yelled letting my thoughts escape my mouth. Jamal beating on the door mad as hell.

  "Amber open the f#cking door !" he yelled. I opened the door gave him his phone, grabbed my keys, and put my shoes on.

  "Where the f#ck you going ?" he asked starring me in the eyes.

   "I'm going my ass home, Jamal I'm tired of yo sh#t, you want to f#ck around with them hoes do you, hope yo nasty ass catch something." I  semi-yelled at him trying so hard not to cry. 

  "WTF you talking about Amber ?" Jamal says being innocent, "Ian do nothing."

  "You know wtf I'm talking about Jamal, please tell me why that nasty bxtch Nesha blowing yo phone up, I bet yu f#cked her to, well Jamal I know you gone lie but since we f#cking other people I guess its a fine time to let yu know how Cain was at my house 4 nights ago." I said with a smirk. Jamal looked at me with anger in his eyes, "Amber you better stfu before I choke the shit outta you !"

"I'm tired of yo bullshit, I'm gone." I said walking out. "I hate yo ugly black ass"

"Nice to know Amber, but idgaf." He said slamming the door. I got in the car and slammed the door, I did 85 going down the street.

                 <flashback over>

All of a sudden I see this bright light, then BOOM !

****Second book. I'm going to update daily I promise.