The First Night

Phone Girl's POV
HELLO? HELLO HELLO? HELLO! I know everyone likes the first night but what can go wrong?
Every Night is the same. Jump scared, or almost killed! Whenever there is a problem Foxxo will send Fluffy or Skylie to go see. Sometimes the night guard dies. It's not their fault. One time Foxxo got off of her stage and bit a kid. Now she can't move. The child she bit is dead now... Catori Anderson was found missing on her birthday. April 25th 2014. It's been 4 years since her death. No one knew that this would happen... Now everyone thinks that she is an animatronic. Catori's favorite colors were Blue and Purple. Now everyone thinks that animatronic is her. But it's not. Every death scares me. More animatronics pop out. But anyways heh, those creepy animatronics scare me. But Cait doesn't really move much, it's like nothing lives inside her. Skylie moves every morning. It's like she isn't a morning person. Then there is Fluffy. She moves alot too. I guess it's like Cait doesn't have a life. But then there is this little Fox named "Kitten" she moves alot. Just be careful, she will get you. Hah! I'm joking. Enjoy your first night and I'll see you again tomorrow! *Phone Girl hangs up*

Foxxo: I know that it's the night guards first night so I'm gonna lay it easy! I don't want to scare them
Skylie: I'm just gonna go anyways. Don't want to wait to long. They will win and it'll be blamed on me.
Fluffy: Don't be like that Skylie. Let me help because I know how to get them the right way!!
Foxxo: Who is this Bunny thing anyways? It looks like nothing lives inside of it..
Puppet: Last night Foxxo.. a child died... *Sighs* I have to keep track on who is killing them... They are purple. It looks like the guard but don't think it is.
Guard: *Heavy Breathing* Oh my.. they are moving slowly. But the bunny hasn't moved...
*Two hours later Cait starts to move*
Caitlyn: LET ME GO!! *Screams and squeals* HELP ME!! FOXXO!!
Foxxo: Did you hear something?
Skylie: Foxxo.. parts and service!!
Fluffy: The Bunny suit is gone!! CAIT!
Foxxo: Get in your place. Act normal! We could get caught by the purple dude!
Kitten: Says the one who killed youself. *Laughs*
Foxxo: Be quiet!! Thats not even funny!!
*They stand quietly while purple guy puts Cait back on the stage. Blood all over her Bunny suit... Then as the purple guy left Skylie fell to her knees*
Skylie's mind: Oh my gosh... That is just like what happened to me.. Macie... Oh my God....
Skylie: Foxxo! Fluffy! I know what my past was!! I used to be a child!!
(To be continued)