The Shocking News

It was 12:00pm and I was sitting on the couch like everyday, making edits of my #1 idol. Shereen Jenkins. Then I saw that she was having a tweeting spree! She was just answering questions until she tweeted the craziest thing.

"I'm moving to Cleveland with my mom for her new job!" Shereen tweeted.

I tried to hold in all of my emotion so that I would scream and wake up my sister sleeping on the other couch. I responded as calm as I possibly could at this moment.

"OMG SHEEN I LIVE IN CLEVELAND!!!! WHAT IF YOU MOVE BY ME!!!!!!!??? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THE STREET YOUR LIVING ON!!!" I typed.

Me thinking that my life couldn't get any better, I got a notification. It said: @shereenjenkins has sent you a DM. Then I really had to go sit in my room to calm myself. Before I even read the message I had to brag about it on my fan page!! I was like: she sooo just sent me a DM and I think I'm gonna die so bye all of my fellow dreamers!

I then went back to my twitter to answer the message. She had sent me the name of her street and I was seriously about to cry because it was my street... My idol Shereen Jenkins is about to move in on my street. I messaged back asking what house that they were moving into because there were a few for sale houses on my street.

Before she could answer and before I died, I went outside on the porch and there was a UHAUL truck driving down the street. I tried so hard to contain my excitement and waited until they pulled into one of the driveways. It was the best driveway! The driveway that was right next to my house!! As the truck parked a girl with brown curly hair, light brown eyes, and perfect teeth stepped out.

She looked at me...and smiled.