Have you ever felt heartache such as finding out someone you feel connected and attached to has died... And you didn't even know who they were when they were alive? does it make you feel horrible that you missed chances to meet them and get to know them personally because you didn't know about them? I know how it feels.

I started listening to Avenged Sevenfold when I was fourteen I was playing call of duty black ops and when I completed it they came on and it was like I saw metal in a whole new light. I didn't really listen to metal or anything like that really until I found. I was listening to bands and artists like Green Day, Justin Bieber, Fall out boy and One direction I realised that wasn't my kind of music and that Avenged Sevenfold should be the band I listen to and I felt awful I found them so late I wanted to be a good fan. I started to watch all of their music videos and like with everything I fell in love with the lead singer M Shadows (but how can you not he's totally gorgeous they all are) and then I saw The Rev I felt this strange feeling my heart did a thing I don't know what to call it I thought it was love at first but then after a long time I realised it was like a family thing that kind of connection I still hope he's related to me! I forgot about them for awhile after played call of duty then I tried to remember then months later finally found them and just started full on listening to them at this time I was full on christian and against anything so I decided to see if they did drugs of any kind (yeah they did or maybe still do I don't care anymore) but then I saw that The Rev had died years ago and I went into a major depressive state I had never been depressed before I wouldn't go anywhere except school for almost a month it still depresses me til this day I've never seen A7X live but I know that their music has changed my life I know one day I'll meet them but I don't think I could tell them any of this.

I got so attached to The Rev that I felt him near all the time its strange but I could feel his spirit near when ever I'd talk about him I'd feel a hand on my leg or someone hug me I always felt complete comfort he was the only thing keeping me sane as my family tried to drive me mental I had no friends still don't my mum was the only living family member that didn't hurt me and tease me now she's gone as well I have my boyfriend