pressure

"Does anybody know when our mister grumpy Jeno is?" Renjun walked to the living room and eyed it, still not noticing his friend.

"I bet he's still in studio" Jaemin mumbled, because he got his mouth full with popcorn "He's deadass serious about his dancing right now, who knows why."

"Can you call him? He isn't answerin–"

"No. I don't have time to burden Jeno."

"You're awful friend" Renjun said as he rolled his eyes.

"But everybody still loves me!"

The chinese boy huffed underneath his nose and went to his room, only to grab his phone, wallet and light hoodie. It was already halt past nine and the studio is a bit far away. The weather wasn't very pleasant, so he needed to take clothing, even if he's taking a bus.

He wrote a paper and left it in the kitchen. Somebody will notice anyway that Renjun is missing. That was what Renjun kept telling himself. How can somebody not notice that the tiny boy is missing?

He ran to the nearest bus stop, because he was a bit tired, so he wanted to bring Jeno home and go to sleep. Also, Jeno's food was getting colder and colder. Who likes cold food when it was supposed to be hot? Exactly, nobody.

"Thanks god" a first arriving bus was the one that will bring Renjun to their studio, so he quickly stepped in, bought a ticket and placed himself in the corner.

He put his black mask on to prevent being recognized from afar. His head was covered with the hood from his hoodie, so only his eyes were showed. There's no way somebody will recognize him, additionally, it's quite dark outside.

"Everybody should be resting in their houses, yeah..." he whispered to himself, feeling a bit annoyed.

He was really getting pissed of with Jeno's behavior lately. Jeno was keeping staying late, practicing his dance to the point he was barely moving. He was always coming all sweaty and deadly tired, his hair were sticking together and his limbs were like a cotton candy. However, nobody knew, besides Jeno himself, what pushed him to this.
He always was a great dancer and a positive person, who was constantly smiling and shining. He kept telling them that they shouldn't overwork.

"Freaking hypocrite."

Renjun was, on the other hand, seriously worried about him. He had changed so fast, before Jaemin came back, he had been always smiley and full of happiness. Nobody understands him (or maybe nobody tries to?), but he pretends that he's all alright. He forces smiles, he forces skinship and he steals short and weird glances at Renjun.

Renjun was pissed and he had enough of it. His time as a leader haven't even started yet, there he is, banging into studio to bring his groupmate back to dorm.

"If this keeps happening, I'll get bald."

He looked around and greeted two cleaners by light bowing. They smiled at him but immediately raised their eyebrows in question.

"I'm looking for Jeno."

"Oh" one of then said instantly and nodded "He's in the third studio."

"Thank you."

He sped up and went upstairs, already hearing a loud music playing. It was their song, so Renjun was sure that Jeno is here.

 It was their song, so Renjun was sure that Jeno is here